- Cruise & Stay
- Cruise from the UK
- Popular Departure Ports
- Cruise Lines
- Our Press Offers
- Fusion Rewards
- Already Booked
- Fusion River Cruises
- Fusion Holidays
- UK Departures
Two Night Mini-Cruise to Liverpool
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of what you find on the ship.
Our Fusion packages are all ABTA & ATOL protected ensuring that your booking is safe with us
Fusion Cruises when selling travel arrangements is a trading name of The Midcounties Co-operative Ltd. Fusion Cruises is an Accredited Body Member of Midcounties Co-operative Travel Consortium. ( ABTA:P6652 , ATOL:6053 ).
Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct.
Some of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme but ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services offered on this website. This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each holiday and travel service offered before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk
- Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
- Toggle Navigation Menu
Short breaks & taster cruises
If you are tempted by the thought of recharging your batteries on a short cruise break, or are looking to try cruising for the first time, then a Fred. Olsen Mini Cruise may be just the antidote. A quick getaway is always a welcome escape from it all, bringing with it some well-earned time away, an escape from the routine and even chances to discover somewhere new.
There is a varied selection of short sailings and destinations available and no matter which cruise you choose, you’ll enjoy a restful, relaxing and rewarding experience from the moment you board your smaller, friendlier cruise ship.
Whether you choose to join a romantic escape to the diamonds, chocolates and flowers of Amsterdam and Antwerp; journey along the picturesque River Seine; or simply indulge on a two-night cruise, you can be assured that you’ll enjoy the same friendly, attentive service, delectable dining and fantastic entertainment that you would on a longer sailing.
A short break on one of our smaller, friendlier ships is sure to give you lasting memories, and could become the inspiration for more adventures around the world. Find your perfect Fred. Olsen Mini Cruise below.
There is a varied selection of short sailings and destinations available and no matter which cruise you choose, you’ll enjoy a restful, relaxing and rewarding experience from the moment you board your smaller, friendlier cruise ship. [ReadMoreDesk]
Whether you choose to join a romantic escape to the diamonds, chocolates and flowers of Amsterdam and Antwerp; journey along the picturesque River Seine; or simply indulge on a one-night cruise, you can be assured that you’ll enjoy the same friendly, attentive service, delectable dining and fantastic entertainment that you would on a longer sailing.
Scroll down to view more cruises
There are no cruises that match your selection. Please clear the filters and try with different or fewer options.
Unfortunately there was a problem retrieving your search results. Please check your connection or try again later.
Want to speak to us?
Call now for FREE on: +441473746175
Our team is not currently available
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
- Liverpool Tourism
- Liverpool Hotels
- Liverpool Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Liverpool
- Liverpool Restaurants
- Things to Do in Liverpool
- Liverpool Travel Forum
- Liverpool Photos
- Liverpool Map
- All Liverpool Hotels
- Last Minute Hotels in Liverpool
- Accor Hotels in Liverpool
- Crowne Plaza Hotels in Liverpool
- Premier Inns in Liverpool
- Mgallery Hotels in Liverpool
- Radisson Hotels in Liverpool
- Marriott Hotels in Liverpool
- Hilton Hotels in Liverpool
- InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Liverpool
- OYO Hotels in Liverpool
- Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Liverpool
- Staycity Hotels in Liverpool
- Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Liverpool
- Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Hotels near (CEG) Chester Airport
- Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport
- Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
- Horseshoe Las Vegas
- Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Isla Bella Beach Resort
- ARIA Resort & Casino
- Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Lombok Senggigi Hotel
- Atelier Playa Mujeres
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Temptation Cancun Resort
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Haven Riviera Cancun
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- Cruises from Southampton
- Cruises from Florida to Southampton
- Cruises from Miami to Southampton
- Cruises from Edinburgh to Southampton
- Cruises from New York City to Southampton
- Cruises from Quebec City to Southampton
- Cruises from London to Southampton
- Cruises from Dublin to Southampton
- Cruises from Hamburg to Southampton
- Cruises from Kiel to Southampton
- Cruises from Barcelona to Southampton
- Cruises from Genoa to Southampton
- Cruises from Lisbon to Southampton
- Cruises from Copenhagen to Southampton
- Cruises from Stockholm to Southampton
- Cruises from Reykjavik to Southampton
- Cruises from Civitavecchia to Southampton
- Cruises from Singapore to Southampton
- Cruises from Dubai to Southampton
- Cruises from Rio de Janeiro to Southampton
- Cruises from Cape Town to Southampton
- Cruises from Southampton to Europe
- Cruises from Southampton to Africa
- Cruises from Southampton to South America
- Cruises from Southampton to Indiana
- Cruises from Southampton to Maine
- Cruises from Southampton to Massachusetts
- Cruises from Southampton to Rhode Island
- Cruises from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale
- Cruises from Southampton to Port Canaveral
- Cruises from Southampton to Edinburgh
- Cruises from Southampton to Portland
- Cruises from Southampton to Bar Harbor
- Cruises from Southampton to San Francisco
- Cruises from Southampton to Boston
- Cruises from Southampton to New York City
- Cruises from Southampton to Newport
- Cruises from Southampton to Caribbean
- Cruises from Southampton to Hamilton
- Cruises from Southampton to Pembroke Parish
- Cruises from Southampton to Barbados
- Celebrity Cruises from Southampton
- Cunard Cruises from Southampton
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from Southampton
- Princess Cruises from Southampton
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises from Southampton
- Royal Caribbean Cruises from Southampton
- Oceania Cruises from Southampton
- MSC Cruises from Southampton
- Azamara Cruises from Southampton
- Celebrity Cruises to Southampton
- Cunard Cruises to Southampton
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises to Southampton
- Princess Cruises to Southampton
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises to Southampton
- Royal Caribbean Cruises to Southampton
- Oceania Cruises to Southampton
- MSC Cruises to Southampton
- Azamara Cruises to Southampton
- 3 to 5 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 6 to 9 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 10 to 14 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 15+ Day Cruises from Southampton
- 3 to 5 Day Southampton Cruises
- 6 to 9 Day Southampton Cruises
- 10 to 14 Day Southampton Cruises
- 15+ Day Southampton Cruises
- Southampton Family Cruises
- Southampton Luxury Cruises
- Family Cruises out of Southampton
- Luxury Cruises out of Southampton
- Things to Do
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
Cheap Liverpool Cruises from Southampton
- United Kingdom (UK)
Cruises from Southampton to Liverpool
12 Night Cruise to the British Isles & Western Europe
- You want a sophisticated cruise with some Vegas glitz and glam
- You love having lots of diverse dining options for all tastes
- You're traveling as an extended family and need fun for all
- You like the promenade decks found on other Princess ships
- You want large cabins and balconies; standard ones are small
14 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
- You seek a truly all-inclusive cruise line and one of Regent's newest ships
- You appreciate the most luxurious ocean cruise experience with several dining options
- You prefer not to think about paying for anything extra, not even shore excursions
- You seek a less expensive, non-luxury alternative cruise vacation
- You prefer larger ships with lots of onboard activities
- You want the most extensive entertainment offerings at sea
33 Night Cruise to Transatlantic
11 night cruise to europe.
- You want a big ship that's still manageable in size and scale
- You like having plenty of choices, from dining to activities
- You dislike dressing up and prefer to dine when you wish
- You don't like additional-cost items; there are plenty here
- You want the latest technological features and amenities
14 Night Cruise to Europe
- You wish to sail on the latest generation of Cunard vessels
- You appreciate the style and traditions of old school ocean liner voyages
- You seek a slower-paced cruise with premium accommodations and dining
- You prefer a more casual ship as Cunard tends to be more formal
- You are turned off by suite exclusives separate from public amenities
- You desire more contemporary cruise activities and entertainment
10 Night Cruise to Europe
- You want a big ship loaded with plenty of features and amenities
- You like having multiple choices for restaurants and lounges
- You appreciate uncomplicated dining times and dress codes
- You're adverse to extra charges; you’ll find plenty onboard
- You're looking for the latest bells-and-whistles at sea
14 Night Cruise to the British Isles & Western Europe
- You like big, classy ships with plenty of entertainment choices
- You want great restaurant and lounge options to suit all tastes
- You like a traditional style of cruise, with focus on service
- You don't care for crowds; certain activities can fill up fast
- You are traveling with kids and need cutting-edge facilities
- You are looking for the last word in small-ship luxury cruising
- You want a lavish ship with some of the best rooms afloat
- You are an experienced, discerning traveler who likes the best
- You don't want to pay a premium price for all that lavishness
- You are in the market for a smaller, more intimate luxury ship
12 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
- You want a small-ship experience with plenty of classic touches
- You appreciate having tips and beverages included in the fare
- You like personable service and don't mind being pampered
- You want vibrant nightlife; things quiet down by late evening
- You like the style of the line's smaller, more intimate ships
12 Night Cruise to Europe
- You want to cross the Atlantic on the only true ocean liner
- You enjoy vibrant nightlife with plenty of live entertainment
- You like the grandeur and elegance of the transatlantic liners
- You are looking for a true ultra-luxury cruise experience
- You are looking for wacky activities, amenities and pool games
- You dislike formality; dressing up is part of the experience
13 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
- You want to sail on a smaller ship with plenty of space
- You appreciate not being nickel-and-dimed for every little thing
- You enjoy socializing and don’t crave organized activities
- You like Broadway-sized revues and plenty of activities
- You're travelling with kids and need children's facilities
- You are uninterested in long, overnight stays in ports of call
02380 658 386
Sail from UK Sail from UK
Mini Cruises & Short Breaks from Southampton
Long weekends were made for these, 2023 & 2024 cruises from southampton.
If you haven’t experienced a cruise before and want to try it out before committing to a full week, fortnight or even world cruise holiday, then why not try one of these incredible mini cruise deals.
Or maybe you love cruising and it’s been too long since your last adventure on the oceans, so a cheeky short break could fill the gap until your next grand voyage!
It’s a full board city break, with plenty of time to relax onboard. Enjoy culture rich cities such as Amsterdam, Bruges/Brussels, Hamburg, Antwerp and Guernsey, or closer to home enjoy a short cruise to ports around the UK.
It’s a shopping trip without luggage restrictions! Most short cruises operate year round, however a number of cruise lines offer short weekend getaway in the autumn and winter months, ideal for a Christmas shopping trip!
It’s a relaxing break! Let’s face it, you don’t actually have to get off the ship in the ports of call… you might simply be aboard to enjoy the fantastic facilities. Can you say spa weekend with the girls?
Back to home ►
Searching for cruises
Take the hassle out of your holiday search and let our knowledgeable cruise agents find you the perfect cruise by phone! Call 02380 658 386
Terms & Conditions
All fares shown on this website are per person, based on two adults sharing, and include all promotional discount (total fare for two, divided by two is shown). Promotional details, fares and itineraries were correct at time of publish and may be changed/withdrawn at any time. E&OE
Sign up to our newsletter
Share this page:
Back to Top
Please enter your contact details below and we will respond as soon as we can.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 020 3636 9657
Choose your nearest airport
- Belfast City
- East Midlands
- Glasgow - Preswick
Southampton to Liverpool All Inclusive Cruise on MSC Virtuosa from Southampton
Book with confidence
Logitravel are full ABTA members (ABTA P6643). Travel with confidence and book your holiday, safe in the knowledge that you are ABTA protected.
We're happy to see you! Log in and keep up to date with special offers
Still no account? Don't worry,
- Cruises Northern Europe / British Isles
Southampton to Liverpool All Inclusive
3 nights sailing from Southampton on cruise ship MSC Virtuosa
Cruise Southampton to Liverpool All Inclusive
3 nights Cruise on MSC Virtuosa. Sailing from Southampton, visiting Isle of Portland, ending in Liverpool.
Southampton offers a perfect port for the best cruise ships that sail from the UK due to its size, design and great organization. It's also an ideal port for all those ships visiting the UK. Southampton offers various parking options around the area if needed and also a wide range of hotels if you need a pre-cruise stay before sailing. See our amazing cruise deals sailing from Southampton. Please contact us if you need information about Southampton's cruise terminals.
Isle of Portland
Swim under the great natural arch of Durdle Door, which juts out imposingly towards the sea and is approximately 140 million years old. Breathe in the salty sea air, of Weymouth beach, savour a delicious dish of fish and French fries, and snap photos of the coastline as you stroll along the boardwalk that runs along the curve of this beach. At Corfe Castle admire reenactments of battles taking place among medieval ruins and learn about the role this fort played in the English Civil War.
Liverpool is a city in the county of Merseyside, on the side of the estuary of the river Mersey. The popularity of The Beatles and of Liverpool Football Club have made Liverpool a touristic destination. Liverpool Cruise Terminal is located at Pier Head in the heart of the waterfront; it is clearly identifiable once you reach the Liver Buildings. Port address: Liverpool Cruise Terminal. Pier Head. Princes Parade. Liverpool. L3 1DL
The ship: MSC Virtuosa
offers so much entertainment! 5 swimming pools including an extensive magrodome pool and a big aquapark, an entertainment area with an FI simulator, bowling, XD cinema, a luxurious Spa, a super gym, a large shopping area with 11 boutiques and 250 different brands, you and your loved ones will never get bored
MSC Virtuosa is one of MSC's most environmentally-friendly ships as it includes Advanced Water TreatmentmEnergy Saving & Monitoring System, Scrubbers, LED technology and SCR system. Wi-Fi Internet connection is available in all public areas and cabins. This new ship also has an enhanced MSC Yacht Club, with stylish private facilities and accommodation including a panoramic lounge, gourmet restaurant and private pool and sun deck.You'll have a choice of 10 restaurants and 21 bars while cruises to the most amazing places. With 2 brand-new speciality restaurants too. HOLA! Tacos & Cantina and Indochine, ideal for food lovers. Also, this ship included the new MSC Starship Club with a humanoid robotic bartender, a 945-seater theatre and the stunning Carousel Lounge with live productions and shows every night And no worries if you have kids travelling with you, there are extensive kids’ facilities including LEGO® play areas and a Chicco baby club too. One of the nicest areas onboard is the 112-metre-long Mediterranean promenade lined with loads of boutiques, bars and restaurants, topped with a breathtaking LED sky screen with animations throughout the day and night.
MSC Virtuosa's highlights
One of the most exciting water parks at sea, which includes four curved slides, a **Himalayan Bridge** and a series of pools, attractions and activities suitable for all ages.
Technology & MSC For Me
Meet rob, your humanoid robotic bartender
Rob is MSC Virtuosa's very own robot barman. Not only can he mix a range of cosmic drinks, but he also speaks 8 languages, andhe enjoys entertaining guests with jokes, riddles and space facts. If he's in the mood, he may...
Galleria a perfect place
At any time of the day, the Galleria is the perfect place for dining, shopping, socialising or simply taking in the unique atmosphere. And when the sun sets, it takes on another life, with LED dome shows, concerts, disco...
TV Studio & Bar
This multipurpose and technologically advanced space houses a radio station and a television studio that transmit real-time games, quizzes, talent shows and other entertainment programs throughout the ship. It also house...
The Atmosphere Pool
The Atmosphere Pool on MSC Virtuosa offers plenty of space for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Illuminated by elegant lighting and a giant screen, the beautifully designed main pool area becomes an even more atmospheric...
For children and for the adults with a young spirit, two Formula 1 racing cars compete face to face in an exciting reality race
MSC Aurea SPA
Restore body and soul in the MSC Aurea Spa, a luxurious Balinese spa on board on MSC Virtuosa. Comprising a thermal area, beauty salon and nail boutique, it offers a wealth of wellness and beauty treatments to relax, pam...
MSC Yacht Club - a ship inside the ship
Located on the prestigious foredecks of MSC Virtuosa, the MSC Yacht Club is a ship within a ship. It’s a place where you can indulge in the exclusive luxury of a private club, while also enjoying access to the countless ...
Fitness Area by Technogym®
Equipped with the latest Technogym machines, the MSC Virtuosa gym offers a wide variety of innovative fitness courses and training sessions.
Also see more about MSC Virtuosa : technical details, deck plans, sailing schedules by ship and destination...
see more about MSC Virtuosa
What's included onboard?
Meals at the main restaurants or at the buffett restaurants are included (fees are applied for speciality restaurants)
Port taxes are included in the price
Daily service charges/gratuities are included as part of the cruise fare at no extra cost.
Accommodation in well appointed cabins
Water, coffee and some juices are included in certain areas of the ship.
Children and Teens Clubs are included with outstanding programme activities and services
All on-board activities such as group games, competitions, quizzes, crafts classes are included.
Future Cruise benefits when booking your next cruise on board
There is no admission charge for any of the nightclubs or discos on MSC's ships
Most evening shows are free to enjoy
Free entry to the casino, slot machines and gaming areas.
Access to the gym is free of charge
What's not included?
A 15% Bar Service Charge is automatically added to all food and beverage purchases, with the exception of the All Inclusive Fare, the prepaid Dining Packages and Beverage Packages
Shore excursions and purchases at the onboard shops are not included. Treatments or massages at the beauty salon or at the MSC Aurea Spa are also not included.
Drinks are only included if you have booked the All Inclusive Fare or if you have booked the Standard Fare and added a Drinks Package (in this case the drinks included on board with correspond to the package booked). If you have not booked any of these, the drinks will not be included and must be paid on board Plus a 15% Bar Service Charge will be automatically added to all purchases, (with the exception of the prepaid All-inclusive drinks packages or the All-inclusive fares that also include de bar service charges)
Spa access and services (charges apply, except access to the thermal area for Aurea and Yacht Club cabins and suites).
Speaciality restaurants (fees apply).
There is a fee to use the facilities in the Internet café.
Travel and/or Health Insurance. Passengers are strongly recommended to have comprehensive travel health insurance covering medical treatment and repatriation costs and expenses.
Your benefits & more
- All inclusive
Bruges & Cherbourg
3 nights sailing from Southampton
Departure: 6 May 2024
Itinerary: Southampton, Zeebrugge (Bruges), Cherbourg (France), Southampton
Anthem of the Seas
2 nights sailing from Southampton
Departure: 10 May 2024
Itinerary: Southampton, Le Havre (Paris), Southampton
Departure: 4 July 2024
Bruges Short Break
Departure: 9 May 2024
Itinerary: Southampton, Zeebrugge (Bruges), Southampton
Bruges & Kiel
4 nights sailing from Southampton
Departure: 23 April 2024
Itinerary: Southampton, Zeebrugge (Bruges), Kiel (Germany)
Need help to plan your cruise
Receive our offers!
Before sending this form, please read the following
By pressing the send button, you declare to have read this information
Subscription completed successfully!
I want to receive the best offers and promotions for my holidays
Oops ... something has broken
Your subscription could not be completed Please try again later. Sorry for the inconveniences
All our cruise experts are busy at this moment
Please try again later
Try again later or call us on
Our opening hours are: Monday to Friday from 09:00h to 18:00h.
Calls from a landline or mobiles are charged the national standard rate plus any network charges if applicable.
[AGENT-NAME] , I need your help and advice. Here are my contact details so that you can call me soon...
This service is completely free.
Basic details about privacy
The purpose is to manage the website and user relationships, enhance quality, and send advertising and sales messages.The lawful basis is the existence of a contractual relationship, our legitimate interest in assessing and promoting our products and services, and your consent to the preparation of such profiles.We shall only transfer your data to other companies of the Logitravel Group when required for the processing of your requests, with your prior consent or by legal obligation.You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as explained in our
Mon - Fri 9 - 19 | Sat 9 - 17.30 | Sun 10 - 16
Summer 2024 Mini Cruises from Southampton
Your short break in northern europe, terms and conditions.
The ‘Cruise into Summer24’ and ‘Cruise into Summer24 w Drinks’ rates are valid on new bookings only made from July 2023 to the 5th of December 2023 on selected Summer 2024 sailings. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. The rates are subject to change and may vary without notice.
This offer is subject to availability and confirmation by MSC Cruises and can be withdrawn at any time without notice. 3rd and 4th berth adult guests pay the usual applicable rate It is only combinable with the Healthcare discount, the MSC Voyagers Club discount and Promo target (Tandem, All in One, Honeymoon, Senior and Young). It excludes any other offer or MSC Discounts and/or Future Cruise Consultant Vouchers unless otherwise stated on ad-hoc promotional material.
The Healthcare discount is valid for all Destinations (MSC WORLD CRUISES excluded) and it is subject to availability at the moment of the reservation. Guests travelling on different Experiences will be subject to restrictions on dining arrangements.
During the Summer 2024, for sailings included, the promotion will be visible on the reservation system at the time of the booking under the ‘Cruise into Summer24’ and ‘Cruise into Summer24 w Drinks’ price descriptions.
Only bookings taken under the ‘Cruise into Summer24 w Drinks’ price descriptions will receive the Premium Extra Drinks Package . The Premium Extra Drinks Package allows the guests to enjoy whilst on board, unlimited consumption of all drinks priced up to €13. Other conditions & terms may apply. Beverages and liquors may be substituted based on availability and itinerary. Flights and any other add-ons will be available at the current selling rates, payable by all guests under the same booking. Single Supplement can vary, up 100%. Flights and any add-ons (gratuities, travel insurance, shore excursions and any other item of a personal nature) will be at the current selling rates, payable by all passengers under the same booking and subject to availability, unless clearly stated in the offer.
For more information please read our Booking Terms and Conditions .
Thank you for visiting MSC Cruises
Your browser may be out of date or not compatible with our new site and may not be secure.
For a better experience and to continue your booking with MSC, please update your browser by downloading the latest version below.
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to seeing you on board soon!
- UK and Ireland
- Northern Europe
- Western Mediterranean and Atlantic
- Eastern Mediterranean
- North America
- South America
- South Pacific
- Middle East
- Panama Canal
- Adults-Only Cruises
- All-inclusive Cruising
- Boutique Cruising
- Classic Cruising
- Cruise from the UK
- Expedition Cruising
- Family Cruises
- Fly Cruising
- Luxury Cruising
- Mini Cruises
- Ocean Cruising
- River Cruises
- Small Ship and Yacht Cruising
- Solo Cruising
- Ultra-Luxury Cruising
- World Cruises
- Ambassador Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Emerald Cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Holland America Line
- Hurtigruten Expeditions
- Marella Cruises
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- P&O Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Saga Cruises
- Silversea Cruises
- Viking - Ocean Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- Amadeus River Cruises
- Avalon Waterways
- Riviera Travel
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
- Viking - River Cruises
- Top 10 Exclusive Cruise Deals
- Top 10 Ocean Cruise Deals
- Top 10 Luxury Cruise Deals
- Top 10 River Cruise Deals
- Cruise Package Deals
- View All Deals
- Insurance, hotels and transfers
- Offers & Deals
- Fashion and lifestyle
- Culture and history
- Ship Reviews
- Food & Drink
- River Cruising
- First cruise advice
- Godmother Profiles
- Our Opinion
- Ship Visits
- Ship Launches
Mini cruises from Liverpool in 2023, 2024, 2025
Mini cruises from liverpool offer the opportunity to get away and enjoy some fantastic service whilst visiting some fascinating ports. short cruises from liverpool can take you to the scotland, ireland and northern ireland as well as some english ports., mini cruise deals from liverpool 2023, 2024, 2025, short cruises from liverpool.
Short cruises from Liverpool are available with Fred Olsen and Ambassador Cruise lines. Cruises may visit ports such as Bristol, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow. Mini-cruises from Liverpool may be between two nights and 5 nights long.
England and Northern Ireland make up two of Great Britain’s great nations, two diverse lands…
The home of Mary, Queen of Scots, the Loch Ness monster, J.K. Rowling and whisky, Scotland has so…
For such a small country, Ireland has made a huge impact on the world. Be it in its culture,…
Home to sweeping valleys, sandy bays and crumbling castles cloaked in Celtic myth, you don’t have…
The home of the Three Graces, the Beatles and countless art galleries and museums to rival London,…
The magical city of Edinburgh has been captivating visitors for centuries and for good reason.…
Dublin is making a comeback. The decade-long "Celtic Tiger" boom era was quickly followed by the…
Mini Cruises from Liverpool - Cruise Line Guides
Cruises To Liverpool 2024
Mini Cruises from Liverpool
Liverpool cruise port offers a great selection of mini cruises, which is only going to grow following its expansion which is currently underway. A mini cruise is anything sailing for five nights or less and is an ideal chance to first-timers or those looking for a short break to getaway.
Searching for cruises ...
Prices are subject to change and availability. Prices may vary depending on airport selected. Promotions are only applicable to select cabins grades, please call for details
Our Award Winning Service
Large Cruise Agency of the Year 2023
Best Online Travel Agency 2022
TTG Top 50 Ocean Cruise Agency 2022
TTG Top 50 Ocean Cruise Agency 2019
Best Cruise Online Agent 2021
Best Cruise Online Agent 2019
Best Company Top 100
Request a Callback
Request a call back from our cruise experts.
Have you found your dream cruise, or do you want to talk to us to help you choose the right cruise for you at the best price? Request a call back from our expert cruise concierge and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
If you would like to contact our service team, you can select a service call back below.
If you request a call back for now we’ll get back to you within 15 minutes, we’ll be calling you from 0161 333 4459 so you can recognise our call.
Select Day *
Callback time *