Deluxe Combination Narrated Tour & Vr
Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours
National Park Service boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are not required or included in this tour.
There is a reason why the USS Arizona Memorial is the number one visited destination in Hawaii. Millions of visitors from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7th, 1941.
Since there are no escort tours available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, we encourage visitors to take the USS Arizona Deluxe Tour. This incredible package includes the use of a smartphone/headset upon check-in. Let Jamie Lee Curtis guide you through the Visitor Center’s two world-class museums, with narration aboard the Memorial and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Hear firsthand from actual USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor Survivors as they retell their stories and retrace the events of Dec 7, 1941.
Only this Deluxe Tour allows visitors exclusive access, via smartphone, to the National Park Service World War II archives and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor.
Completely immerse yourself in WWII History at the National Park Service's new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, where “History Comes Alive”. Travel back in time with never-before-seen 360-degree perspectives and retrace the events of December 7, 1941. This provides the timeline of the attack and places you on the deck of the USS Utah, one of the battleships destroyed on that Sunday morning, December 7, 1941. Three minutes after the first wave of Japanese warplanes arrived at Pearl Harbor, a message was sent that would resonate through history: “Air Raid Pearl Harbor, This is no Drill.” These incredible Pearl Harbor tours are best shared with our new virtual reality technology. Discover the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Tours for yourself. All equipment is provided, and it’s easy to use.
Please check in with your confirmation at our USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk and Virtual Reality Center, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
National Park Service boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are not required or included in this tour. Please visit https://www.recreation.gov/ticket/233338/ticket/16 to reserve those tickets.
Select a date to see a list of times
Need to Know
Please check in with us at our USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Have a printed or digital copy of your reservation ticket to show the site staff.
The Deluxe Tour tickets are good for the entire day between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the day of your reservation.
This program DOES NOT include the boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Please visit https://www.recreation.gov/ticket/233338/ticket/16
Strollers are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but not in the theater. You will be able to leave your stroller by the entrance of the theater and pick it up at the end of your program. Please keep in mind that this means you will have to hold your child for the duration of the program (about an hour and 15 minutes).
We have restrooms located throughout the visitor center. Please keep in mind that there are NO public restrooms on the USS Arizona Memorial. Please plan accordingly.
Other than clear bottled water, there is NO food or drinks allowed in the theater, on the shuttle boats, or at the USS Arizona Memorial. However, food and drinks are allowed at the visitor center, which has a small snack shop with sandwiches and drinks. The nearby Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum has a food truck. There is a restaurant at the Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Missouri Battleship has a lunch truck. There are also many restaurants a short drive away from the visitor center.
Beginning April 15, 2023, a fee of $7/day for parking at the visitor center will be collected through a virtual pay system on visitors’ mobile devices or via an onsite kiosk (this fee cannot be paid through recreation.gov).
While cameras, water bottles, wallets, and other small items can be brought on site, no bags (or other items that offer concealment) are allowed at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. However, there is a bag storage facility, located at the Pacific Fleet Submarine shuttle bus stop, where you can store your belongings for a fee of $6 per bag.
Visitors are reminded that they are visiting a site of tremendous loss of life in service to our country. Military visitors to the memorial are within the bounds of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, and military regulations relating to military dress are enforced by Navy personnel. Per the Pacific Commander, military visitors in uniform are required to dress in Class B or better in order to gain access to the USS Arizona Memorial. Battle dress uniform is not allowed on the memorial, though it is allowed throughout the visitor center and at sites on Ford Island. Military visitors are welcome to wear civilian clothes when they visit.
The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has reserved accessible parking in the front parking lot. The restrooms, theater, exhibit galleries, bookstore, information desks, drinking fountains, Navy shuttle boats, and USS Arizona Memorial are all fully-accessible to visitors in wheelchairs.
There are also many locations throughout the park for visitors to sit and rest. Please keep in mind that there is no seating at the memorial.
For visitors with hearing impairments, the documentary shown in the theater is fully-captioned (in English).There is an induction loop for use with hearing aids. Visually-impaired visitors will find signage in braille in addition to tactile models of various interpretive resources throughout the site.
Camp, RV, and Explore Outdoors
Recreation.gov is your gateway to explore America's outdoor and cultural destinations in your zip code and across the country. We provide tools and tips to discover new adventures through a one-stop shop for inspiration and ideation, trip planning, information sharing, and reservations. Find incredible places and experiences that help you bring home a story through Recreation.gov!
Get to Know Us
- Rules & Reservation Policies
- Media Center
Plan with Us
- Find Trip Inspiration
- Build a Trip
- Enter a Lottery
- Checkout our Mobile App
- Get Involved
- Use Our Data
- Add Your Facility
Let Us Help You
- Help Center
- Submit Feedback
- Responsible Disclosure
In response to the tragic fires on Maui, the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites will contribute all donations added to ticket purchases in August and September, to the Hawaii Community Foundation’s Maui Strong Fund. To make a donation without a purchase, please click here .
- ABOUT PEARL HARBOR
- PLAN YOUR VISIT
- TICKETS & TOURS
- USS Arizona Memorial
- About Pearl Harbor
Hours of Operation
Open Daily 7:00am to 5:00pm
1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, HI, 96818
There is a reason that Pearl Harbor is the number one visitor destination in Hawaii and the USS Arizona Memorial is where your Pearl Harbor experience begins.
Millions of people from all over the world come to this majestic setting to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on December 7, 1941.
The USS Arizona Memorial is a must-see destination for all individuals coming to Hawaii, drawing more than 1.7 million visitors each year from all over the world. Visitors are free to explore the grounds of the $65 million Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, which was expanded from the original 3 to 17 acres, in December of 2011.
The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is operated by the National Park Service and is open daily from 7 am to 5 pm (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day). Parking is available for a fee.
The USS Arizona Memorial is built over the remains of the sunken battleship USS Arizona , the final resting place for many of the 1,177 crewmen killed on December 7, 1941, when their ship was bombed by Japanese Naval Forces. This loss of life represents over half of the Americans killed during the worst naval disaster in American history.
The National Park Services’ OFFICIAL USS Arizona Memorial Multimedia Narrated Tours
To view a 60-second video describing this tour, please click here or view it below.
All the major National Parks offer great narrated tours, and the audioNEW Multimedia Narrated tours at the USS Arizona Memorial are truly exceptional.
Since there are no escorted tours at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Pacific Historic Parks highly recommends that you purchase one of the Official USS Arizona Memorial Tours with prices starting at only $7.99. Hosted by the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis, with stories from REAL Pearl Harbor Survivors, REAL WWII Veterans, and REAL National Park Service historians, these fascinating tour will provide you with an enriching and emotional experience you will never forget!
Chief's Multimedia Tour : (15 Stops / 30-60 mins) This amazing short but power-filled tour guides guests along a special route that includes 15 stops at key locations where you will learn about the events that led up to the attack on Pearl Harbor, the heroic events during the attack by our survivors, and WWII as it unfolded following the attack. Visitors are enthralled with the narration by Jamie Lee Curtiss and moved emotionally by the video and stories from real Pearl Harbor Veterans as they follow the easy patch on their customized map that takes them from stop to stop. Adult: $7.99 Child: $5.35. ( Book Here )
Commander's Multimedia Tour : (22 Stops / 60-90 mins) This amazing tour provides a more in-depth experience with additional stories, content, and access to our National Park Archives in the Multimedia smartphone provided. The tour guides guests along a more extensive route that includes 22 stops at key locations where you will learn about the events that led up to the attack on Pearl Harbor, the heroic events during the attack by our survivors, and WWII as it unfolded following the attack. Visitors are enthralled with the narration by Jamie Lee Curtiss and moved emotionally by the video and stories from real Pearl Harbor Veterans as they follow the easy patch on their customized map that takes them from stop to stop. Adult : $9.99 Child : $7.99. ( Book Here )
Captain's Multimedia Tour : (28 Stops / 90-240 mins). This amazing in-depth full-service tour provides the most history-filled experience possible at Pearl Harbor National Memorial with additional stories, content, and significant access to our National Park Archives in the Multimedia smartphone provided. The tour guides guests along the most intensive route that includes 28 stops at very special locations where you will learn about the events that led up to the attack on Pearl Harbor, the heroic events during the attack by our survivors, and WWII as it unfolded following the attack. Visitors are enthralled with the narration by Jamie Lee Curtiss and moved emotionally by the video and stories from real Pearl Harbor Veterans as they follow the easy patch on their customized map that takes them from stop to stop. Adult : $12.99 Child : $8.99. ( Book Here )
USS Arizona Deluxe Combo Tour : (90-240 mins / 15% Savings) Completely immerse yourself in WWII History and let history come alive with the official National Park Service Tour. This incredible package incorporates the Full Captain's Tour and one VR of your choice. Actress Jamie Lee Curtis provides the narration as you explore the Visitor Center’s two world-class museums and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. This Deluxe Tour also provides exclusive WWII archives and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor on the rented device. In addition, this package includes admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center to view the VR Experience “Air Raid Pearl Harbor” or one of the others. If you have separately obtained a reservation to the USS Arizona Memorial on recreation.gov ; or obtain access via the stand-by line, the device will also provide narration while on the Memorial. Adult : $19.99 Child : $15.99. ( Book Here )
Admiral's VIP Pearl Harbor Tour : (90-240 mins / 25% Savings ) Experience the Admiral's VIP Treatment at Pearl Harbor with this full-access executive experience. Completely immerse yourself in WWII History and let history come alive with the official National Park Service Tour. This incredible package incorporates the Full Captain's Tour and ALL of our VR tours at the NEW Virtual Reality Center. Actress Jamie Lee Curtis provides the narration as you explore the Visitor Center’s two world-class museums and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. This Deluxe Tour also provides exclusive WWII archives and videos on the attack at Pearl Harbor on the rented device. In addition, this package includes admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center to view ALL or VR Experiences. If you have separately obtained a reservation to the USS Arizona Memorial on recreation.gov ; or obtain access via the standby line, the device will also provide narration while on the Memorial. Adult : $33.70 Child : $23.20. ( Book Here )
Our Tour Desk is located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and is open daily from 7 am to 5 pm. Please allow the appropriate times for your selected tour so you may enjoy the experiences to their fullest. Our Tours are available in 9 languages that include: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Russian, Italian, German or Spanish.
Our self-guided Multimedia Tours begin at the Visitor Center's two world-class museums called "The Road to War" and "Attack" galleries; here you will be provided in-depth details and fascinating information by the military survivors of the Pearl Harbor surprise attack, and you will be able to feel the history that still lives at this very special place.
Our Tours provide world-class narration on the USS Arizona Memorial for the incredible Pearl Harbor Survivor segments. Hear firsthand from actual USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor Survivors as they retell their stories and retrace the events of Dec 7, 1941. Then the Tours take you and your family along the shoreline of Pearl Harbor and cover the "Path of the Japanese Attack." Next, the Audio Tour takes you to the "Remembrance Circle" and on to the fantastic story of the "USS Arizona Anchor," which weighs over 19,500 pounds and was blown off its deck over 100 yards into the ocean.
The tours ends by giving you a final summary leaving you with an unforgettable lifetime experience of your visit to Pearl Harbor while preparing you to visit our other partner memorials such as the USS Bowfin, Battleship Missouri, and world-class Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Please return the tour smartphones to the Tour ticket counter before you go on to the other Pearl Harbor Historic Sites.
* Note that this product DOES NOT include a ticket to the Arizona Memorial movie and boat ride.
Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center - BOOK HERE
Completely immerse yourself in WWII History at the National Park Service Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, where “History Comes Alive”. Our newly released VRs “Air Raid Pearl Harbor” and “Skies Over Pearl” retrace the events leading up to and on December 7, 1941 for a compelling digital experience.
Air Raid Pearl Harbor $9.99
This VR experience provides the timeline of the attack and places you on the deck of the USS Utah , one of the battleships destroyed on that Sunday morning, December 7, 1941. Three minutes after the first wave of Japanese warplanes arrived at Pearl Harbor, a message was sent that would resonate through history: “Air Raid Pearl Harbor, This is no Drill.” Within two hours, 2,390 Americans were killed, 1,177 on the USS Arizona alone.
Skies Over Pearl $9.99
Witness December 7, 1941 as never before. This VR experience puts you in the cockpit of a Japanese fighter plane as it departs the carrier Akagi 230 miles north of Oahu and heads for the military airfields and Pearl Harbor. It also provides lesser-known details of the attack, such as the different types of aircraft utilized and how the pilots maintained radio silence while using a Honolulu radio signal to guide their way to Oahu.
Visitors who have viewed the two new narrated VRs recommend seeing them before touring the USS Arizona Memorial and the two World War II museums on the grounds of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial.
Visitors who have viewed the two new narrated VRs say it is an experience that should be seen before touring the USS Arizona Memorial and the two World War II museums on the grounds of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. To view a short video please click here .
In addition to the new VRs, these earlier generation VRs are also available to rent at the VR Center.
Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona & Explore the USS Arizona Today ($5.99 for both)
Imagine being able to walk the deck of the Battleship USS Arizona on Dec. 7, 1941, the day it was sunk by an armor-piercing bomb. This historically accurate virtual reality experience transports you onto the main deck of the USS Arizona . This tour will give you a 360-degree perspective enabling you to view the entire Battleship.
The Explore the USS Arizona Today VR is an opportunity to see the 608-foot-long USS Arizona as she rests on the floor of Pearl Harbor. Diving is restricted in one of America’s most revered war graves. Below the waterline you will see the mammoth Arizona guns that were never fired in battle. Explore the gun emplacements called barbettes. In Barbette #4 view the entrance to the well where USS Arizona survivors have their remains interred to join their fellow shipmates in eternity.
Please check in with your tour confirmation at the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center between 8 am to 4 pm, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Plan to spend around 10-15 minutes enjoying this great experience. All equipment is provided, and it’s easy to use.
* Note that this product does not include a ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial boat ride.
Check-in with your tour confirmation at the USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour desk, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Open daily from 7 am to 5 pm. The park is open 362 days a year, and closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
* Note that this product does not include a ticket to the Arizona Memorial movie and boat ride.
For additional information: Pacific Historic Parks’ Reservations Department Monday- Friday 8 am to 4 pm, Hawaii Standard Time Phone 808-954-8759 Toll-free US and Canada 1-866-332-1941 Email [email protected].
USS Arizona Boat Tickets and Tours
The National Park Service (NPS) in partnership with Pacific Historic Parks offers daily programs that include a movie about the December 7th, 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. The Boat tours start at 8:00 am and go through 3:30pm daily. Tours last approximately 45 minutes from the time you board your boat.
How to Make a Reservation for the boat tour. Ticket Reservations can be obtained in the following ways.
- 8 weeks before the program date – At 3:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time, tickets are made available for reservations on the website Recreation.gov. These can go quickly depending on the season so it’s best to plan early if you want to get these. There is a non-refundable $1.00 service fee for each reserved ticket.
- Couldn’t get a ticket well in advance. There’s another option to try the day before you visit the park. At 3:00 pm Hawaii Standard Time daily, the remaining tickets for the next day are made available for reservations on Recreation.gov. These frequently go even faster depending on the season, so be prepared to make your reservations as soon as possible at 3:00 pm. There is a $1.00 non-refundable service fee for each reserved ticket.
Stand-By Line: -Walk in tickets are no longer given out in the Visitor Center. If you were unable to make a reservation for a ticket time through Recreation.gov, the National Park Service manages a standby line for the boats and will allow visitors without a reservation to board when there is space available on the boat. To check the availability of any standby seats, go the USS Arizona Bell Court near the theatre and see a NPS Ranger who can answer your ticket questions.
Other Ways to Get Tickets: - There are a number of tour companies that are authorized by the NPS to bring tour groups to the Arizona Memorial. These are tour companies that pick their visitors up from Waikiki or other resort areas and bring them to Pearl Harbor. These tour companies have reserved program tickets and give them to their guests.
USS ARIZONA MEMORIAL
BATTLESHIP MISSOURI MEMORIAL
PACIFIC FLEET SUBMARINE MUSEUM
PEARL HARBOR AVIATION MUSEUM
* Pearl Harbor Historic Sites are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's Day
- Pacific Historic Parks
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
Call our local Hawaii specialists for any questions about our island tours and activities
Read the Frequently Asked Questions or send us an inquiry
- Support Center
- Groups & Private Charters
Register and enjoy smoother booking, as well as being able to save your wish list and recently viewed activities.
Already a member? Please sign in
- Arizona & Battleship Missouri (5)
Royal Star Pearl Harbor Guided Tour with Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri
Much knowledge was gained
Tim and pam, 7.5 - 8.5 hour(s) incl. transportation, available daily, pick-up available, what to expect, why do travelers choose this tour.
- Get the full Pearl Harbor Experience - Step back in time and visit the two main attractions at Pearl Harbor. Watch a 23-min documentary film about the December 7th, 1941 attack that started World War II. With your reserved ticket, board the Arizona Memorial and learn about one of America's important historical events. Next, visit USS Battleship Missouri and walk around the place where World War II ended.
- See Hawaiian Historical Sites - After your visit to Pearl Harbor, drive by downtown Honolulu and see Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue, and more. The knowledgeable driver guide will provide in-depth narration of these and other fascinating sites.
- Enjoy comfort and convenience - Relax on a deluxe bus tour equipped with a restroom, original video, and mint & hand towel service. Plus, our drivers are trained to the highest standard so you can enjoy every minute of your experience without worry.
Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
You'll see the State Capitol Building, Iolani Palace, and the King Kamehameha statue famous for being featured in the hit TV show Hawaii Five-0.
Driver narration will elaborate on the U.S. military history in Hawaii, including information about Punchbowl and history of Hawaii during World War II.
Enjoy a full Pearl Harbor experience, including a viewing of a documentary film about the attack which occurred on December 7, 1941, a ferry shuttle to the memorial and time to pay your respects, and visit to the Pearl Harbor Museum and Gift Shop to complete your morning.
It is nicknamed the "Mighty Mo" for a reason, and this decommissioned battleship is 887 feet in length and weighs over 45,000 tons! After the guided tour of this massive battleship, you will be free to explore the ship's large decks and select indoor areas.
Pick-up/check-in time & location.
Drop-off/Check-out Time & Location
- Mahukona Street Side Entrance
- Grand Islander Bus Depot - First Floor (In-house Guests Only)
- In front of Hale Koa Hotel
- Harbor Side Main Entrance
- Koa Avenue Entrance by the Green Awning
- On Lewers Street (across PF Chang’s)
- Curbside on Seaside Ave
- Paoakalani Avenue Entrance
- Side entrance on Olohana St
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The Navy has increased its security at checkpoints to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Bowfin Submarine.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" policy. Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in. Personal cameras are allowed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. The tour is 75-minutes long consisting of a 25-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and a boat trip out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
Required items to bring & attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
Booking requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 4.
Travelers interested in this activity also viewed
we thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Kerry. The whole tour was a very somber experience and we learned much about Pearl Harbor. Kerry was knowledgeable on the Honolulu city tour. we would definitely take other tours wi ... th Kerry as our guide.
On the bus rides over they give a lot of awesome detail!
Good service and excellent driver and tourist guide - well versed and respectable person - Kudos to Marlon - He is a company asset.
Activity Provider Paradise Cruise, Ltd.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
Payment / Cancellation Policy
- Credit card payment
- Groups 1-9 passengers: Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. Groups 10-49 passengers: Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 4 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Groups 1-9 passengers: Any changes made after 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. This includes, but not limited to, change of the activity date/ time, package, the number of participants, etc. Groups 10-49 passengers: Any changes made after 12:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. This includes, but not limited to, change of the activity date/ time, package, the number of participants, etc.
Change policy, what types of items are we allowed to bring inside pearl harbor, what types of items are we not allowed to bring inside pearl harbor.
Please visit VELTRA Support page to send an inquiry about this activity.
Top-Rated Activities for Oahu
Kaneohe Bay Sandbar Ocean Sports Adventure with Snorkel, Kayak, SUP & Live Music
Star of Honolulu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Polynesian Show & Live Entertainment
Jurassic Valley Kualoa Ranch ATV Raptor Adventure Tour
Waikiki Sunset Booze Cruise with 3 FREE Drinks - Ke Kai Catamaran
Captain Bob's Kaneohe Sandbar Snorkel & BBQ Lunch with Free Transportation
Chief's Luau - Polynesian Show with Authentic Award-Winning Fire Knife Dancing
Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Sail with Open Bar - Holokai Catamaran
Polynesian Cultural Center Tour Ticket - Full Day Admission, Dinner & Show
Waikiki's Most Affordable Turtle Snorkel Sail Tour - Mana Kai Catamaran
Paradise Cove Luau on the Beach at Ko Olina Resort
North Shore ATV Tour Oceanfront Trail & Farmland Off-Road Adventure Ride
Hilton Waikiki Starlight Luau with Fire Dancers, Hula Show & Dinner Buffet
Kualoa Ranch Experience - Jurassic Valley Movie Tour, Jungle Jeep & Farm Tour
Captain Bruce Kaneohe Sandbar Cruise with Snorkel, SUP & Transportation
Hawaiian Parasailing Tour & Adventure from Waikiki Beach [800ft & 1000ft Lines]
Kaneohe Bay Kayak & Snorkel Self-Guided Tour with Gear Rental
Waikiki Booze Cruise & Diamond Head Happy Hour Sail - Na Hoku III Catamaran
Waikiki Friday Fireworks Sail with Free Cocktails - Ke Kai Catamaran
Kualoa Ranch Movie Sites Tour - Visit TV Shows & Hollywood Filming Locations
Waikiki Sunset Sail BYOB Cruise - Mana Kai Catamaran
Editor's picks for oahu.
Holiday Activities in Hawaii - Christmas & New Year's Eve
Best Whale Watching Tours in Oahu (Dec-Mar)
Hawaii's Bucket List - Best Things To Do on Oahu!
Check Out the Newest Tours & Activities on Oahu
Romantic things to do in oahu.
Oahu Hidden Gems Tours & Top Hawaii Unique Experiences
Oahu Top Adventures for Thrill Seekers
Oahu Shark Diving Tours Best Deals
Oahu's best 5 atv tours, explore kualoa ranch - jurassic valley adventure park.
Oahu Top 5 Best Luau & Polynesian Dinner Show
Waikiki affordable fun cruises, oahu bestseller tours - likely to sell out attractions.
Top Waikiki Booze Cruises, Sunset Sails & Daytime Fun Boats
Explore Oahu's Best Water Activities & Honolulu Watersports
Oahu's Best Fun Activities for Kids
Honolulu Nightlife & Fun Things to Do
Pau Hana Friday Cocktail Cruises - Happy Hour Sails
Best Snorkeling Tours from Waikiki
VISIT PEARL HARBOR
Home > Pearl Harbor Experience
Tour Oahu’s most historically significant sites, including the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu – Hawaii’s largest city and state capital, all in the comfort of a spacious deluxe gold Royal Star vehicle. Choose from 3 experiences from the 5-hour Pearl Harbor Experience, the 8-hour Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour, or the 9-hour Ultimate Pearl Harbor Experience.
Choose Your Experience
Pearl harbor experience (5 hours) arizona memorial, pearl harbor & honolulu city tour.
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and other historic sites on this half day Royal Star Hawaii deluxe bus tour. Your 5-hour Hawaiian experience features time to browse the museums of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Conclude your tour with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu for up close views of Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more.
Now - with Reserved Arizona Ticket: Adult $88, Child $52 Infant: Free (2 and under)
Early tour (7:00am - 12:00pm), later tour (8:00am - 1:00pm).
- 5 Hours includes Trans
- Available daily
- Pick-up available
- Not accessible
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial – View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial, a timeless landmark in American history.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific* – Drive through the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl crater, now a peaceful memorial honoring the brave who served in the United States Armed Forces
- Hawaii State Capitol District* – View the unique architecture of Hawaii’s state capitol building, the Eternal Flame, Washington Place and more.
- Downtown Honolulu* – Discover Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage as we drive through Oahu’s Chinatown and Maunakea Street lined with colorful lei shops and cafes.
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue* – Delve into Hawaiian history as you view Iolani Palace, the only royal residence in the United States, the statue of King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more.
- Original Onboard Video – to enhance your tour experience.
* Window view
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- Visit to the USS Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (75 minutes)
- All spots featured in the “Tour Highlights”
- Price includes tax.
Before You Go
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii keeps you safe.
- Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.
- Tour Provider: Royal Star Hawaii Trans & Tours
Sign up to receive special offers!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Royal Star Hawaii, 2277 Kamehameha Highway, Honolulu, HI, 96819-2309, US, https://www.royalstarhawaii.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
$136.00 adult price (12 years old and up)
$116.00 child price (3-11 years old)
FREE Lap infant (0-2 years old)
Tour 12 – Deluxe USS Arizona Memorial + USS Missouri Battleship OR Pacific Aviation Museum + Short Honolulu City Tour
- 9:45 am – 5:15 pm
- Offered 362 Days a Year
Tour Operates from Waikiki- Honolulu Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person) & Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
Vehicle- Operated in an Ultra-Luxury Mini Bus (with 23 passengers) or similar luxury class vehicle offered by Royal Hawaiian Limousine & Tours
- The Official USS Arizona Memorial Ticket
- 1 Per Person Chilled Bottled Water
There is a reason why Pearl Harbor is the number one visited destination in Hawaii; millions of visitors from all over the world come to see for themselves where World War II began for the United States on Dec 7th 1941. You will enjoy our hassle-free Pearl Harbor experience that is guaranteed to give you and your family a memorable visit. Royal Hawaiian Limousine takes pride in our years of providing quality Hawaiian Tours for that one-of-a-kind vacation experience you deserve.
This unique Pearl Harbor tour offers you a choice to visit the Battleship Missouri or the Pacific Aviation Museum on the day of your visit and then concludes with our popular Honolulu City historical tour.
This incredible all-encompassing tour provides our passengers the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the entire Pearl Harbor Visitor Center tour, its museums, movie documentaries, and the official USS Arizona Memorial Tour.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona . Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect close up view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This tour’s next stop will be the USS Oklahoma Memorial on Ford Island, part of the active Navy Base at Pearl Harbor. Then you have an opportunity to visit either the USS Missouri Memorial or the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
The USS Missouri or the “Mighty Mo”, as she is fondly called, was the last major battleship built by the US, who’s 50-year career spanned three wars and three generations of brave American fighting men and women. One of USS Missouri’ s most important highlights was the Japanese surrender on her deck on September 2, 1945 in Tokyo Bay.
The Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum offers the only aviation experience in the US where you tour an actual WWII battlefield and explore hangars that still bear the scars of the Dec 7 th , 1941 attack. When you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hangar 37, you’ll watch a 12-minute documentary that showcases historical footage of the Japanese attack. Here you will learn how US Aviation rose out of the ashes to inspire hope and galvanize the America to overcome that day forward during the Second World War. Your tour includes the official Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour and you will be able to view dozens of military aircraft including an authentic WWII Japanese Zero and US Wildcat fighter aircraft.
After your Pearl Harbor tours, the group meets up for lunch at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and we are off on our deluxe Historic Honolulu City Tour that includes popular landmarks including Chinatown, the statue of King Kamehameha, Iolani Palace, Washington Place, and State Capitol Building. Then it’s on to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
Besides offering our passengers the newest and most comfortable vehicles in the market, it’s our tour drivers that makes our tours the best on Oahu. Each of tour drivers goes through extensive background checks, along with intensive driver’s safety training and special 5-star training on providing “ First Class Service” to our clients. Each of our drivers has years of tour guide experience and are constantly trained in providing quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, and Hawaiian history during the tour that you don’t find in guide books! And as on all Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours, complimentary cold bottled water is available for our passengers.
Uss arizona memorial monument.
- Reserved USS Arizona Memorial official tour tickets are provided, no waiting in line!
- Convenient round-trip luxury transportation from your hotel in Waikiki/ Kahala
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Service’s 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Submarine USS Bowfin, one of the most decorated Submarines of WWII
Battleship Missouri OR Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Tour of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Admission and Tour of the Battleship Missouri or Admission and Tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Hosted Lunch at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- Chauffeur gratuities is not included, recommended at 15%
Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Please be advised that the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a strict no bag policy; you can bring your wallet, phone, camera (no camera bag) and any other item that fits in your pockets.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine- Rates subject to tax. Lunch is non- hosted. Full refunds are available if reservations are cancelled at least 2 days before the date of service. Royal Hawaiian Limousine shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or accident to persons or property of any individual on the tour from any cause beyond its control. Royal Hawaiian Limousine will not provide refunds to the charter if the clients misses their USS Arizona Memorial official tour due to(1) the US Navy cancels the boat to the Memorial due to safety reasons (2) if there is a unforeseen tariff jams that causes client to miss their Memorial Tour and (3) if the client is late in their departure time that clauses the tour to be later in arriving at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and thereby missing their schedule movie/boat ticket time.
(Shared ride available in our premium, deluxe mini-bus)
- Retail Adult – $136.00 (12 and over years of age) Retail Child – $116.00 (3 – 11 years of age) Lap Child Free (0 – 2 years of age)
- Retail Military- $116.00 (Adult & Child) Kama’aina Rates- Available upon request
- Tour Operates From Waikiki- Cruise Ship Terminals (add $10 per person), and Honolulu International Airport (add $10 per person)
- All refunds will be credited to your account within 2 to 4 weeks after cancellation date.
- If you need to change your tour date because of a change in schedule, there will be no extra charge for you; however, all changes are subject to availability.
Clients may cancel their tour reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date. All approved cancellations are covered by our 100% money-back guarantee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the date of service will not be accepted, thus, payments are not refundable. “No shows” will be considered service rendered. Hence, payments made are also non-refundable.
Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Tour and Limousine LLC. We respect the privacy of its users. We sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our thousands of other users.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this statement disclosing the privacy practices for the entire Royal Hawaiian Limousine site. Additional terms and conditions, if any, regarding the collection and use of your information may also be provided to you before you sign up for a particular service.
Here, you will learn what personal identifiable information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies on the information.
For immediate answers to your questions, please call us at (808) 275-6030 or drop us an e-mail message at [email protected].
Username or E-Mail
Do not have an account?
Already a member.
- Services We Provide
- Client Info Page
Pearl Harbor Tour 3 – Luxury Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial Small Group Tour
Adding item to wishlist requires an account, already a member.
Username or E-mail
Don't have an account? Create one.
Why book with us.
- Free Cancellation
- Smallest Group Tour On Oahu
- Fully Insured
Got a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
1 (808) 387-1569
This tour is a hassle-free luxury small group tour. We will pick you up from your hotel in Waikiki, the Honolulu Port, or the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and take you to Pearl Harbor for the Arizona Memorial. The Arizona Memorial tickets are included. Pickups begin in Waikiki, and from there, we will take you to Pearl Harbor in a nicely appointed luxury vehicle. The chauffeur/tour guide will take you into the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and give you an orientation. From there, you will have a chance to see the two Pearl Harbor Museums, “Road to War” and “Attack.” Both of these will provide you with context regarding the reasons, planning, and aftermath of the attack on Pearl Harbor. There are also a number of outdoor exhibits for you to look through, such as the USS Arizona’s Anchor, the sculpture “Tree of Life,” which shares the same design that is found on the Arizona Memorial, and the Waterfront Submarine Memorial, which is dedicated to all US submarines lost in WWII. Watch the 23-minute documentary detailing the attack on Pearl Harbor. Catch the US Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial. The Arizona Memorial is a solemn place of reflection. We will return you back to your pickup location after the tour.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
7:am and 9:30 am, pickup location:, waikiki hotels, honolulu port, and daniel k. inouye international airport, group size:, around 4 ½ hours, price includes.
- Pickup from Waikiki Hotels, Honolulu Port, or Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in a luxury vehicle
- Drive to Pearl Harbor
- Orientation at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Ticket for Arizona Memorial Included
- Return to pick up location
- Bottled water and tropical Hawaiian fruit juice for each passenger
- Complimentary Hawaiian or Pearl Harbor T-Shirt (One per reservation)
$140 per person
(3-13) $120 per person, infant on lap:.
Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour from Kona # 3
Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour from Kona # 2
Proceed booking, or continue as guest.