Agenzia Viaggi e Turismo Travel Store
Location & hours.
Suggest an edit
Via Bologna, 159/Z3
- 1 star rating Not good
- 2 star rating Could’ve been better
- 3 star rating OK
- 4 star rating Good
- 5 star rating Great
Select your rating
Tour Agencies Near Me
Other Agenzie di viaggio Nearby
Find more Agenzie di viaggio near Agenzia Viaggi e Turismo Travel Store
Related Cost Guides
Town Car Service
- Sei qui:
- Agenzie di viaggio
agenzia viaggi e turismo travel store
Agenzia viaggi e turismo travel store, prato , italy, 159/z3, via bologna , 59100 , prato , italy.
- Social Media
- Search Engines
Be the first to review this listing!
Voli / Flights
- Belgrado Category: Italiano / Italian
- Spalato Category: Italiano / Italian
- Anversa Category: Italiano / Italian
- Vienna Category: Italiano / Italian
- Dublino Category: Italiano / Italian
- Show more...
Cost of a Trip to Prato, IT & the Cheapest Time to Visit Prato
The average price of a 7-day trip to Prato is $1,443 for a solo traveler, $2,592 for a couple, and $4,859 for a family of 4 . Prato hotels range from $45 to $206 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $200 to $460 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Pisa Airport ( PSA ) are between $697 and $1,161 per person for economy flights and $2,187 to $3,643 for first class. Depending on activities, we recommend budgeting $39 to $80 per person per day for transportation and enjoying local restaurants.
See below for average , budget , and luxury trip costs. You can also look up flight costs from your airport for more tailored flight pricing.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Prato, IT
On average, these will be the cheapest dates to fly to PSA and stay in a Prato hotel:
- January 1st to April 1st
- September 10th to December 16th (except the week of October 22nd)
The absolute cheapest time to take a vacation in Prato is usually late February and early March .
Average Prato Trip Costs
Average solo traveler.
The average cost for one person to visit Prato for a week is $1,023-$2,250 ($146-$321 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $39 to $80 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Flights : $396 to $952 for economy
Lodging : $59 to $69 per night for one 2 or 3-star hotel room
or $101 to $123 per night for a 1-bed vacation rental
Average Couple’s Trip
The average cost for a couple to visit Prato for a week is $2,294-$4,180 ($328-$597 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $78 to $160 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Flights : $792 to $1,904 for economy
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for 4 people to visit Prato for a week is $3,384-$7,158 ($483-$1,023 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $156 to $320 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Flights : $1,584 to $3,808 for economy
Lodging : $118 to $138 per night for two 2 or 3-star hotel rooms
or $152 to $185 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental
Traveling Cheap to Prato
How cheap can you make a vacation to Prato? The cheapest trip to Prato is about $91 per person per day for travelers willing to take standby flights, deal with inconvenience, and otherwise limit travel expenses. About 1% of rentals are available in the $0 to $100 range for an entire place, and vacation rentals can be booked for as low as $20 per night. These inexpensive rentals must be booked as early as possible and may not be in the most desirable areas. 1-star hotels are more likely to be available, with rooms starting at around $39.
Even cheaper trips are possible depending on where you live and whether you can drive. Check the cheapest times to fly for more saving ideas.
Budget Solo Traveler
The lowest cost for one person to visit Prato for a week is $635-$1,550 ($91-$221 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $17 to $34 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Lodging : $39 to $45 per night for one 1-star hotel room
or $20 to $60 per night for a 1-bed vacation rental
Budget Couple’s Trip
The lowest cost for a couple to visit Prato for a week is $1,150-$2,740 ($164-$391 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $34 to $68 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Budget Family Vacation
The lowest cost for 4 people to visit Prato for a week is $2,252-$5,336 ($322-$762 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $68 to $136 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Lodging : $78 to $90 per night for two 1-star hotel rooms
or $32 to $96 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental
Overall it is very possible to travel to Prato cheaply.
The Cost of a Luxury Prato Trip
There is no true ceiling on the cost of a luxury trip, so our estimates are based on what most people do in Prato.
Luxury Solo Traveler
The high-end price for one person to visit Prato for a week is $2,006-$8,707 ($287-$1,244 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $78 to $152 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Flights : $1,022 to $2,399 for first class
Lodging : $73 to $206 per night for one 4 or 5-star hotel room
or $460 to $874 per night for a preferred vacation rental
Luxury Couple’s Trip
The high-end price for a couple to visit Prato for a week is $3,574-$12,170 ($511-$1,739 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $156 to $304 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Flights : $2,044 to $4,798 for first class
Luxury Family Vacation
The high-end price for 4 people to visit Prato for a week is $7,148-$22,240 ($1,021-$3,177 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $312 to $608 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Flights : $4,088 to $9,596 for first class
Lodging : $146 to $412 per night for two 4 or 5-star hotel rooms
or $644 to $1,398 per night for a preferred vacation rental
Prato Hotel Prices
The cost of staying in Prato is slightly lower than the average city. On average hotels are less expensive than vacation rentals. Luxury vacation rentals are more expensive in Prato due to very high property costs. The graphs below show how much cost can vary depending on the type of experience you’re looking for.
Prato Lodging Cost by Star Status
The average price for the class of hotel is on the (y) axis. The hotel class (out of 5 stars) is on the (x) axis.
Prices are based on Prato hotel averages and may not reflect current prices. In some cases, we extrapolate prices to estimate costs, and hotels with your desired star rating may not be available.
Vacation Rental Prices
The percent of vacation rentals in the price range is on the left (y) axis. Price range is on the bottom (x) axis.
There are a healthy amount of vacation rentals serving all budgets in Prato.
Flight Costs to Prato
Averaging flights around the world, prices go from a high of $1,161 average in mid December to a low of $697 in late February and early March. Median flight price is $921. These prices are based on millions of flights. For Prato our data includes 215 originating airports, and 101 airlines. The area has more variance in price compared with other locations. Flying to Prato from an airport like Stewart International ( SWF ) in Newburgh/Poughkeepsie, NY (the United States) for an average $13,832 trip fare will obviously cost a lot more than from an airport like Gerona Costa Brava ( GRO ) in Gerona (Spain) at an average of just $95.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Average flight cost by day of week.
The cheapest day to fly in is typically Tuesday, and the cheapest day to fly back is usually Tuesday. Click here to see data for the cost of flights from your airport. In Prato, the difference between the cheapest and the most expensive week is about $464, so you can easily save about 67% simply by using our free flight guides and booking in advance.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenses vary more based on what you’re interested in doing. A fine dining restaurant with drinks around Prato can easily cost $260 per person or more, while a standard nice meal might be about $17 per person. Private tours can cost $513 per day, but self-guided tours to see the outdoor sights can be free. Costs vary wildly, so recommendations are made based on the cost of living and averages we see for this type of vacation.
Other Prato Guides
Travel costs nearby.
- Campi Bisenzio, Italy
- Montemurlo, Italy
- Poggio A Caiano, Italy
- Signa, Italy
- Calenzano, Italy
- Carmignano, Italy
- Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
- Lastra a Signa, Italy
- Scandicci, Italy
- Capraia e Limite, Italy
Travel Costs in Popular Places
- Munich, Germany
- Myrtle Beach, SC, US
- Bogota, Colombia
- 1 Understand
- 2.1.1 From the airport of Pisa to Prato
- 2.1.2 From the airport of Florence to Prato
- 2.3 By train
- 3.2 By foot
- 3.3 By taxi
- 4.1 Churches
- 4.2 Monuments
- 4.3 Museums
Prato [dead link] is a city of about 195,000 inhabitants in Tuscany , immediately to the west of Florence , and also the capital of the Province of Prato. The city is famous in Italy and beyond for textile production and for the biscotto di Prato (biscuit with almonds better known as "cantuccio").
In the last few decades, Prato has enjoyed a significant population boom and increased immigration. It is now the second largest city in Tuscany, third largest in central Italy (after Rome and Florence) and the eighteenth largest in Italy.
Understand [ edit ]
Prato is the low-profile cousin of Florence and Pisa in the Central Italy region of Tuscany. Not as mobbed with tourists and without the typical tourist ripoffs it nonetheless has a history and artistic heritage dating back to the Etruscan civilisation and everything since, plus great food. It's a great place to stay and save a few euros while doing day trips to Pisa or Florence.
As regards the area, Prato is a city that is part of the north-east and covers about 100 km². Located at the foot of the mountain of Retaia, it is bisected by the Bisenzio River, a tributary of the Arno.
- 43.88016 11.09746 1 [dead link] Tourist Information Office , Piazza Buonamici, 7 , ☏ +39 574 24112 . Open daily . ( updated Dec 2015 )
Get in [ edit ]
By plane [ edit ].
The nearest airports are Galileo Galilei di Pisa [dead link] close to Pisa and Amerigo Vespucci di Firenze [dead link] close to Florence .
From the airport of Pisa to Prato [ edit ]
The train station at Pisa airport is directly connected with the Santa Maria Novella station in Florence and Pisa Central Station (line Pisa - Lucca - Pistoia - Florence ). The airport is very close to the Pisa Nord motorway. From the Pisa Nord motorway take the A11 motorway and continue towards Florence. West Lawn toll is about 65 km from Pisa, while the exit Prato Est is about 73 km away.
From the airport of Florence to Prato [ edit ]
The Amerigo Vespucci Airport is located in Peretola and is as close to the province of Prato. The airport is not directly connected to the railway line. You can reach the station of Firenze Santa Maria Novella and Florence Rifredi using the bus. Arriving by car from Florence in Prato is very simple: the airport is the A11 motorway exit "Firenze Nord", which is only 5 km from the exit Prato Est and 13 km from the exit West Prato. There is a bus service between the airport and Prato [dead link] (Prato Central Station) operated by Cap Autolinee Prato .
By car [ edit ]
Driving in Italy is not for the faint-of-heart and Prato is no exception especially in the old center of the city where the city walls, narrow streets, and ubiquitous pedestrian zones make navigating and parking particularly difficult.
By train [ edit ]
There are three train stations in Prato. The main station 43.8788 11.1095 1 [dead link] Central Station of Prato is a large railway station and located on the Florence - Bologna and Florence-Prato- Pistoia - Lucca - Viareggio lines.
The station 43.88447 11.09857 2 [formerly dead link] Prato Porta al Serraglio is a railway station railway Maria Antonia. Least, is the second station in the city of Prato. Among the three stations of the city is the closest to the old town, being only five minutes walk from Piazza del Duomo.
The station of 43.8914 11.0755 3 [formerly dead link] Prato Borgonuovo is a small station on the outskirts of the city of Prato. It is located on the Florence-Prato-Pistoia-Lucca-Viareggio, has two tracks and two small loops shelters. On the first track passing convoys for Pistoia, Lucca and Viareggio. While the second track the convoys to Prato Central and Firenze Santa Maria Novella. Only regional trains stop.
Get around [ edit ]
By bus [ edit ]
Cap Autolinee Prato operate five bus rapid transit (BRT) lines:
- LAM blu (blue): Repubblica - Centro Città - Maliseti
- LAM arancio (orange): Stazione Centrale - Piazza Carceri - Piazza San Domenico - Galciana
- LAM rossa (red): Galceti - S. Lucia - Centro Città - Paperino - S. Giorgio - S. Giusto
- LAM-MT viola (purple): Prato - Montemurlo - Montale - Oste - Agliana
- LAM-MT azzurra (light blue): Prato - autostrada A11 - Firenze. This line goes to Firenze via the airport.
- LAM-MT azzurra (light blue): Prato - Poggio a Caiano - Comeana - Seano - Carmignano
See route map for details and timetables. All of the above lines have a stop near the main train station Stazione Centrale and pass through the city centre/historic centre (centro città or centro storico).
By foot [ edit ]
The old centre can easily be discovered by foot.
By taxi [ edit ]
Taxis can be typically found at Piazza Duomo, Piazza Stazione and Via Cavour. You can also call a taxi with this number: +39 574 5656.
See [ edit ]
Churches [ edit ].
- 43.88189 11.09787 1 Duomo of Prato ( Cathedral of Santo Stefano ) ( leaving the Piazza of Comune and leaving along the Corso Mazzoni you reach the large Piazza del Duomo ). At the large Piazza del Duomo is the Cathedral of Santo Stefano. A splendid example of Romanesque - Gothic Tuscan, the Cathedral is characterized by clever use of two colors on alberese clear and serpentine green marble from Prato, typical materials of the town until 1400. On the right side of the front is the famous pulpit, built between 1433 and 1438 by Michelozzo and decorated by Donatello. The pulpit was designed specifically for the Exposition of the Holy Girdle of the Virgin Mary, preserved in the chapel inside the Basilica. There are splendid, precious frescoes of the "Dance of Salome" by Filippo Lippi in the Cappella Maggiore.
- Bishop's Palace . Adjacent to the cathedral is the Bishop's Palace (14th-17th century), part of which is occupied by the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
In the territory of Prato, probably since the eighth century, there was a reorganization of the Church with the division into districts that were owned by new churches, the churches (from plebs, the people, namely the community of the baptized), with the baptismal font. The churches listed below are those that were already in medieval churches and are included in the diocese of Prato:
- San Giusto in Piazzanese
- San Lorenzo a Usella
- San Michele a Montecuccoli
- San Pietro a Figline
- San Pietro a Iolo
- San Vito e San Modesto a Sofignano
- Santa Maria a Colonica
- Santa Maria a Filettole
- Sant'Ippolito e San Cassiano
- Sant'Ippolito in Piazzanese
Prato was long known as "City of the Virgin" for the strong Marian devotion that began with the veneration of the Sacred Belt, then grew with the construction of shrines dedicated to Our Lady (three parishes are today). These are is a newer one dedicated to St. Anthony Mary Pucci.
Monuments [ edit ]
- Fourteenth-century walls . Within these gathered almost all the major historic buildings. The hexagonal circuit of the walls enclosing the original core city of Prato, dotted with ancient tower houses.
- 43.87894 11.09856 2 [dead link] Castello dell'Imperatore ( Emperor's Castle ). Fortress, also known as Santa Barbara or Swabian castle, can be considered the most important architectural evidence of the 9th-13th centuries.
- 43.88085 11.09677 3 Palazzo Comunale ( Town Hall ), Piazza del Comune, 2 ( overlooking Praetorian Palace ), ☏ +39 574 1836220 . It was created as the seat of the priors, linking different buildings. It houses the Town Hall. In the hall of the Municipal Council are held two frescoes of the 14th century, representing an Allegory of Justice and Majesty. Inside the building are kept several portraits of the Podestà of Prato and the Granduchi of Tuscany.
- 43.88057 11.09654 4 Palazzo Pretorio and Museum ( Praetorian Palace ), Piazza del Comune , ☏ +39 574 1934996 , +39 574 1837860 (on weekends) . M W-Su 10:30-18:30 (last admission at 18:00), Tu closed . The old Town Hall Lawn, located in the town square opposite of the current Town Hall. Since 1912 it has housed the Museo Civico. After major restoration works the palace and museum opened again in 2013 to the public. €8 . ( updated Dec 2015 )
- 43.88003 11.09534 5 Datini Palace , Via Ser Lapo Mazzei, 43 , ☏ +39 57421391 . It was the home of the famous merchant Francesco di Marco Datini (Prato 1335-1410). He leaves an important witness to himself, made up of records and correspondence, which constitute a substantial fund today filed with the State Archives of Prato, which is housed in the old house.
- 43.87773 11.10185 6 Sculpture by Henry Moore ( Large Square Form with Cut ), Piazza San Marco . This is one of many contemporary works of art that the city hosts. The square-shaped cut of the famous contemporary sculptor Henry Moore.
Museums [ edit ]
- 43.8607 11.1088 7 Centro per l'Arte Contemporanea "Luigi Pecci" , Viale della Repubblica 277 , ☏ +39 574 5317 .
- 43.8821 11.0979 8 Museo dell'Opera del Duomo . This museum is adjacent to the cathedral and occupies parts of the Bishop's Palace (14th-17th century).
- 43.87726 11.09869 9 Museo del Tessuto ( Textile museum ), Via Puccetti 3 , ☏ +39 574 611503 .
- Fondazione Museo e Centro di Documentazione della Deportazione e Resistenza , Via di Cantagallo, 250 (in Figline) ( Take bus 12A from Piazza San Domenico. It stops in front of the museum ), ☏ +39 574 470728 . Museum of Deportation and centre of documentation.
- Galleria virtuale . An art museum of "Images of the sacred" permanent exhibition.
- Quadreria . collection of paintings held in the Town Hall. ( updated May 2022 )
- [dead link] Museo di pittura murale .
- Centro di Scienze Naturali .
Do [ edit ]
- 43.87969 11.09945 1 Teatro Metastasio , Via Benedetto Cairoli, 59 . Venue for operas, theatre plays and concerts. Built in 1830. ( updated Dec 2015 )
- 43.88123 11.09911 2 Teatro Politeama Pratese , Via Garibaldi, 33/35 . ( updated Dec 2015 )
- [dead link] Corteggio storico di Prato ( Festa dell'8 settembre ). Annual event in September ( updated Dec 2015 )
Buy [ edit ]
- 43.87984 11.09627 1 [dead link] Biscottificio Antonio Mattei , Via Ricasoli, 20 , ☏ +39 574 25756 . M closed . Has made delicious biscotti di Prato since 1858. ( updated Dec 2015 )
- There is a large Coop supermarket near Piazza San Marco between the historic city centre and the main train station.
Eat [ edit ]
Prato is the wellspring of biscotti di Prato , also called cantuccini , so why not indulge while you are there? They are commonly accompanied by vin santo , a Tuscan dessert wine.
- [dead link] Ristorante Amalfi , via Strozzi, 207 , ☏ +39 338 8917671 , +39 0574 483010 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Ristorante Pizzeria Da Giovanni - Cavallino Rosso , v. Pistoiese, 26 , ☏ +39 0574 23143 , [email protected] .
- [dead link] Mangia , v. Ferrucci, 173 , ☏ +39 0574 572917 , [email protected] . Tu-Su 19:30-24:00 . Pizza €6-10. Mains €13-18 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Ristorante Pizzeria Il Mercante , v. Traversa il Crocifisso, 47 , ☏ +39 0574 627174 , [email protected] . M-Sa 12:30–15:00, 19:30–23:00 . Mains €12-35 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- 43.87988 11.09987 1 Ristorante Pizzeria Lo Scoglio , Via Verdi, 42 , ☏ +39 574 22760 . Daily 19:15-24:00 . ( updated Dec 2015 )
- Fancy King - Ristorante Pizzeria , v. Valentini, 21 , ☏ +39 0574 581343 , [email protected] . M-F 12:30–15:00, 19:30–24:00; Sa-Su 19:30–24:00 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Pizzeria Il Ragno , v. Valentini, 133 , ☏ +39 0574 596700 . Di Adorni Eraldo & C. s.n.c.
- Ristorante Pizzeria Il Piccolo Borgo , v. Ferro, 390/b , ☏ +39 0574 643060 , fax : +39 0574 072872 , [email protected] . M-F 12:00–14:30, 19:00–24:00; Sa 19:00–24:00 . Pizza €7-13, mains €12-20 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Prota Catering , v. Guinizelli, 20 , ☏ +39 0574 634478 , fax : +39 0574 638079 , [email protected] .
- [dead link] Don Chisciotte , Viale Galileo Galilei, 21 , ☏ +39 0574442903 .
- Il Pirana , Via Giuseppe Valentini, 110 , ☏ +39 574 25746 .
- Pepe Nero , Via Zarini 289 , ☏ +39 0574 550353 .
- [dead link] Ristorante Pizzeria Sancho Panza , Via Giuseppe Valentini, 39 , ☏ +39 0574757383 .
- [dead link] Enoteca Ristorante Razmataz , Piazza Mercatale, 107 , ☏ +39 0574 448619 .
- [dead link] Il Palazzolo , Via Mazzini Giuseppe, 37 , ☏ +39 0574 400730 .
- Pizzeria Re Nudo , Via Baldinucci Quirico, 3 , ☏ +39 0574 27720 . Closed Monday . Di Quattrocchi Domenico.
- La Vecchia Cucina di Soldano , Via Pomeria, 23 , ☏ +39 0574 34665 . ( updated Apr 2017 )
Drink [ edit ]
- Babaloo , Via Roma, 2/4 (Porta S. Trinita) , ☏ +39 0574 448600 . Ristorante bar pub. ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Cencio's , Via Strobino 1. , ☏ +39 0574 580788 .
- Controsenso , Via Dino Saccenti, 31/33 - Prato , ☏ +39 393 1151351 , [email protected] . Free admission for members ACSI. Concerts start at 23:00. Closed: Monday and Tuesday.
- [dead link] Enoteca Razmataz , Piazza Mercatale 107/108/110 , ☏ +39 0574 448619 , +39 338 5690611 (Cellulare), +39 393 0521015 , [email protected] . Tu W 19:00–00:30, Th 19:00–01:00, F Sa 19:00–01:30 . Tu-W prix fixe menu for €20 with reservation . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Exenzia Club , Via Ettore Sambo, 10 , ☏ +39 336 3722344 , +39 333 3546607 , [email protected] . F Sa 21:00-03:00 . Rock club with concerts of various kinds. Smoking area inside. Free admission for members ACSI. ( updated Mar 2017 )
- [dead link] Hop Store , Via Terracini, 11 , ☏ +39 0574 440629 . Beers from Italy, the UK, Belgium and Germany. ( updated Mar 2017 )
- [dead link] I Francescaioli , Piazza San Francesco 8 , ☏ +39 0574 607499 , +39 348 7723940 , [email protected] . Daily 08:00-16:00, 19:00-24:00 . Ristorante - pizzeria - pub Mains €8-13, pizza €4.50-8.50 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- [dead link] Kellerplatz , Via Migliorati, 7 , ☏ +39 0574 41364 . Concerts and live music. ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Le Barrique , fax : +39 0574 30151 , [email protected] . Wine bar: Via G. Mazzoni, 19 - Prato. Aperitif every evening. Wine-tasting.
- Palasport Bowling Prato , Via F. Ferrucci 309 , ☏ +39 0574 591310 . M-Th 20:30–01:00, F 20:30–02:00, Sa 15:30–02:00, Su 15:30–01:00 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Pub Mostodolce , Via Dell' Arco, 6. , ☏ +39 0574 21973 . M-W 19:30-02:00, Th-Sa 19:30-02:30 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Siddharta , Via Traversa Pistoiese, 83 , ☏ +39 0574 35906 . Alternative club. ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Wallace GastroPub , Piazza Mercatale, 24 , ☏ +39 0574 442003 . Su-Th 11:00-02:00, F Sa 11:00-03:00 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
Sleep [ edit ]
- Charme Hotel , v. Badie, 228 , ☏ +39 0574 553706 , +39 0574 550541 , fax : +39 0574 597606 , [email protected] . di Sogeneral srl. Buffet breakfast included single €70-130, double €90-170 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- [formerly dead link] Hotel Trendy , v. Pistoiese, 833 , ☏ +39 0574 799990 , fax : +39 0574 798447 .
- Wall Art Hotel , Viale della Repubblica, 4/6/8 , ☏ +39 0574 389981 , +39 0574 596600 , fax : +39 0574 575335 .
- B & B Il Bagnolo , v. Labriola, 174 , ☏ +39 0574 654335 , +39 345 2547747 , fax : +39 0574 654335 , [email protected] .
- Albergo Giardino , v. Magnolfi, 4 , ☏ +39 0574 26189 , +39 0574 606588 , +39 0574 606576 , fax : +39 0574 606591 , [email protected] .
- [dead link] Albergo "Il Giglio" , Piazza S. Marco, 14 , ☏ +39 0574 604351 .
- Albergo "Le Fontanelle" , Traversa Il Crocifisso, 6 , ☏ +39 0574 623692 .
- Art Hotel , Viale Della Repubblica, 272 , ☏ +39 0574 5787 .
- Datini Hotel , Viale Marconi Guglielmo, 80 , ☏ +39 0574 562348 .
- Flora Hotel , Via Cairoli Benedetto, 31 , ☏ +39 0574 33521 , +39 0574 400289 , [email protected] .
- Golf Residence , di Residence Golf Hotel S.R.L.: Traversa Il Crocifisso, 24/N , ☏ +39 0574 621054 , +39 0574 623195 .
- Hotel President , Via Simintendi Arrigo, 20 , ☏ +39 0574 30251 .
- Hotel San Marco , Piazza S. Marco, 48 , ☏ +39 0574 21321 . single €60-67, double €85-90, triple €99 . ( updated Mar 2017 )
- Hotel Toscana Hotel , Piazza Ciardi Giovanni, 3 , ☏ +39 0574 28096 , fax : +39 0574 25163 .
Go next [ edit ]
- Florence , right next door, is the obvious place for day trips
- The hill town of Fiesole is another neighbour of Florence, with its own Etruscan-to-now history and charm.
- Lucca — Puccini's birthplace; beautiful old town surrounded by ancient walls
- Pisa — for the world famous Leaning Tower and the rest of the Campo dei Miracoli
- Siena , a Medieval city with a unique character, history and great artistic heritage
- Has custom banner
- Articles with dead external links
- Has map markers
- Articles with formerly dead external links
- Has mapframe
- See listing with no coordinates
- Do listing with no coordinates
- Eat listing with no coordinates
- Drink listing with no coordinates
- Sleep listing with no coordinates
- Has Geo parameter
- Prato (province)
- All destination articles
- Usable cities
- Usable articles
- City articles
- Pages with maps
TRAVEL STORE VIAGGI
Via Bologna, 159 - 59100, Prato (PO)
Subscribe to our newsletter
COVID-19 : Our priority is your safety and peace-of-mind when traveling. Click here for updates
Your Worldwide Travel Partner
Business travel with a human touch.
Customized solutions for your business needs and corporate culture.
We've Been Where You Want to Go
We craft unforgettable travel experiences for discerning travelers. Think of us as matchmakers for you and an unforgettable trip. We’ve been where you want to go.
Tailored travel guided by experts and powered by technology
With our hands-on approach TravelStore’s world class consultants are personally invested in your satisfaction. We deliver better value and superior service for businesses and craft singular experiences for vacationers.
One-to-one service designed to fit your needs and preferences, with around-the-clock support while you travel.
Easy-to-use tools to keep trip details at your fingertips and simplify your travel.
We leverage our global network to provide preferred rates, upgrades, and experiences you won't find online.
Our travel consultants and support teams are personally invested in making all your travels seamless.
Stay connected with TravelStore news
Your e-mail address
Expedia Rewards is now One Key™
- Prato Hotel Deals
- Vacation Rentals in Prato
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2023
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2023
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2023
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2023
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2023
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2023
Check Prato hotel availability
Popular places to visit, palazzo pretorio.
You can study the exhibits at Palazzo Pretorio, a museum with a storied past, during your trip to Prato. Add the area's stunning cathedral or notable monuments to your travel plans.
Monash University - Prato
Explore the campus of Monash University - Prato during your visit to Prato. Experience the area's fascinating museums and acclaimed art scene.
Duomo di Prato
Find out about the history of Prato with a stop at Duomo di Prato. Experience the area's acclaimed art scene and fascinating museums.
You can find out about the history of Prato with a trip to Castello dell'Imperatore. Experience the area's acclaimed art scene and fascinating museums.
You can learn about the history of Prato with a trip to San Francesco. Discover the area's fascinating museums and churches.
Golf Club Le Pavoniere
Enjoy a round of golf in Prato at Golf Club Le Pavoniere. Visit the stunning cathedral and notable monuments in this walkable area.
Reviews of Prato
Prato is good for doing business as there is a huge number of fashion companies.
- Cities near Prato
Poggio a Caiano
- Places of interest
- Monash University - Prato Vacations
- Duomo di Prato Vacations
- Castello dell'Imperatore Vacations
- Golf Club Le Pavoniere Vacations
- Pecci Contemporary Art Museum Vacations
- Le Pavoniere Vacations
- Mercatale Square Vacations
- Palazzo Datini Vacations
- Museum of Mural Painting Vacations
- Santa Maria delle Carceri Vacations
- Museo del Tessuto Vacations
- Palazzo Pretorio Vacations
- Palazzo degli Alberti Vacations
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore Vacations
- Historic Center - Downtown Vacations
- Uffizi Gallery Vacations
- Ponte Vecchio Vacations
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella Vacations
- Piazza del Duomo Vacations
- Palazzo Vecchio Vacations
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella Vacations
- Piazza della Signoria Vacations
- Pitti Palace Vacations
- Mugello Circuit Vacations
- Piazzale Michelangelo Vacations
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence Vacations
- Terme di Montecatini Vacations
- Basilica of Santa Croce Vacations
Additional information about Expedia Group
TRAVEL STORE – PRATO
Puoi trovare questa agenzia viaggi nella provincia di Prato ed in particolare nella città di Prato in Via Bologna, 159, 59100 Prato PO . Se vuoi trovare altre agenzie nelle vicinanze puoi utilizzare la nostra mappa interattiva e geolocalizzata in questa pagina .
Sei un Tour Operator o un'Agenzia di Viaggi ?
Tutte le informazioni che trovate in questa pagina web sono state recuperate direttamente dal sito dell’agenzia o da altre pagine web.
touripp.it non risponde di eventuali errori
Se volete aggiungere informazioni, proporre i vostri viaggi oppure rimuovere questa pagina potete scrivere alla mail [email protected]
Qui trovi una piccola selezione degli ultimi viaggi inseriti
Lascia un commento cancella risposta.
Devi essere loggato per postare un commento.
- © Copyright Touripp 2022 – P.IVA 02310260506
Visitaci sui Social Network
Weather | Brisk, clear week in store for Bay Area, most…
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Latest News
Weather | Brisk, clear week in store for Bay Area, most of Lake Tahoe as Thanksgiving travel season begins
National weather service predicts moderate thanksgiving week, while the rest of the country may not be as lucky.
Off the heels of a rainy weekend in the Bay Area , forecasts for Thanksgiving week painted a much more pleasant picture, while travelers to the East Coast may endure delays caused by more stormy weather.
National Weather Service predictions across the region for the entire week were modest and mild. Highs ranged from the mid 70s on Tuesday to the mid 60s by Friday but the drop in temperatures was expected to be a slow progression throughout the week, with nothing but sunshine for the Bay Area’s numerous inevitable visitors in time for Turkey Day.
As of Monday, Thanksgiving Day forecasts showed 69 degrees in San Jose, 68 in Oakland, 64 in San Francisco, 69 in Palo Alto, 67 in Livermore, 69 in Concord and 66 in Santa Cruz.
“We’re looking at continued dry weather through the holiday week,” said NWS meteorologist Rick Canepa. “The only potential impacts could be sort of a renewed northerly wind flow going into the weekend.”
A NWS wind advisory, which saw winds as brisk as 50 miles per hour in isolated gusts, expired Monday morning. While current projections didn’t see wind speeds quite reaching that level heading into Friday, it’s possible that the forecasts will sharpen to a higher level by Thanksgiving Day.
“Initially right now it doesn’t look to be as strong (as this past weekend),” he said. “It may be a little less intense in terms of offshore winds, but we’ll monitor it.”
Bay Area residents looking to escape to the Sierra Nevada for the weekend should expect a similarly pleasant time.
NWS Reno meteorologist Brittany Whitlam said the outlook for the Lake Tahoe area around the holiday was expected to be dry, with a high-pressure system on its way as of Monday morning. High temperatures in South Lake Tahoe were expected to reach 58 on Wednesday, 50 on Thursday and 45 on Friday, with mostly sunny skies in the forecast.
“It’s actually going to be pretty pleasant by Wednesday with higher temperatures than normal,” Whitlam said, adding that road conditions shouldn’t offer travelers much trouble. “We’re looking at like a 15-20% chance of showers but anything that does fall should be pretty light.”
Weather conditions look all gravy for travel leading up to Thanksgiving Day! Conditions will remain dry with a gradual warming trend through mid-week. A cold front will bring slight chances for showers and increasing northerly winds Thanksgiving Day. 🦃🍂 #cawx #nvwx pic.twitter.com/zin6rN1ARt — NWS Reno (@NWSReno) November 19, 2023
For Bay Area travelers heading elsewhere throughout the country, no severe weather was expected as of Monday morning but some rainfall could persist in the Pacific Northwest, the Deep South and parts of the Northeast.
“(On the East coast) they’ve got the low (pressure system) that we had that finally moved through Friday night and Saturday,” Canepa said.
- Report an error
- Policies and Standards
More in Weather
Weather | National Weather Service issues wind advisory for the Bay Area
Weather | Chart: Bay Area rainfall totals for Nov. 17-18
Weather | Wind and sun on tap after a healthy Bay Area soaking from winter storm
Weather | ‘widespread rainfall’ headed to bay area on friday.
- Black Friday 2023
Black Friday Gaming Deals on PS5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch Games
Hunting for gaming deals over Black Friday can feel like being caught in a real-world MOBA. (That stands for multiplayer online battle arena, for anyone who’s just here shopping for the gamers in their lives.) But don’t worry: We’re here to help with some RTS (real-time strategy) for snagging the most coveted games and gaming devices at prices that’ll make you cheer, “Achievement unlocked!”
Whether you’re shopping for Xbox, PS5, or Nintendo Switch games and consoles , here are the early Black Friday deals we recommend. Plus, we have some expert insight on why we’re not recommending that you buy a Nintendo Switch just yet, and whether it will go on sale soon.
And if you don’t find a deal on a specific game you want, here’s a tip from senior editor Nathan Burrow, who leads our Deals coverage: GameStop is offering $5 off most purchases of $15 or more when you buy online and pick up in-store, which allows you to save at least a little something on rarely discounted must-haves.
Sony PlayStation 5 with Spider-Man 2 Game Bundle — Our Pick Walmart deal price: $500 ; street price: $570
What we like: Our PlayStation game console pick, plus the new Spider-Man 2 game, which we recently reviewed and loved. Has a disc drive, so you can watch UHD Blu-ray movies as well as play new or used PS5 and PS4 game discs.
Other things to know: PlayStation 5 consoles are often bundled with extraneous accessories that are rarely worth the combined price. However, this is a rare exception where we recommend the game included and we haven’t seen a deal on it yet.
Read our review of the best game consoles .
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5, Xbox) — Staff Favorite Target deal price: $35 ; street price: $65
What we like: One of our favorite video games of 2023 so far. Emphasizes exploration, puzzle solving, and a steady supply of new items and abilities that allow access to more and more areas on planets around the galaxy.
Other things to know: Follow-up to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Physical copy. Opt for store pickup to avoid shipping fees. Target RedCard holders get free shipping plus an extra 5% off.
Read our review of the best video games we played in April 2023 .
Mortal Kombat 1 (PS5, Nintendo Switch) — Staff Favorite Target deal price: $40 ; street price: $56
What we like: A staff-favorite one-on-one fighting game that begs to be replayed again and again. Brings 30 years of game history to bear with reimaginings of the classic cast. The single-player Kampaign unfolds as a pulpy, fantastic martial arts epic.
Other things to know: Features a lot of wildly over-the-top graphic violence—only for players who have the stomach for it. Physical copy for PlayStation 5 or Nintendo Switch.
Read our review of the best new video game releases .
Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller — Top Pick Best Buy deal price: $40 ; street price: $50
What we like: Our top pick for the best PC gaming controller. Comfortable, familiar design. Smooth and responsive buttons. Built-in Windows compatibility for nearly all PC games that support controllers. Bluetooth and USB-C connectivity. Good audio from headset jack.
Other things to know: Requires AA batteries or an add-on rechargeable battery pack for wireless play. Nearly identical to the older Xbox One controller. Available from Best Buy only in Stellar Shift. Available from Target in black and white with an extra 5% off for RedCard holders.
Read our review of the best PC gaming controller .
Microsoft Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle plus $75 Target Gift Card — Our Pick Target deal price: $450 ; street price: $600
What we like: The best Xbox game console. Supports latest-generation 4K gaming up to 120 Hz and backward-compatible with a large library of games as well. Absolute best in graphics such as raytraced lighting effects. 1 TB expandable storage drive. Built-in UHD Blu-ray Disc drive and 4K streaming software.
Other things to know: A must-have for those who prefer physical media. Might be overkill for those not needing 4K resolution. Diablo IV bundle comes with a $75 Target Gift Card. Target RedCard holders save an additional 5% off.
Nintendo Switch deals
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Nintendo Switch) — Staff Favorite GameStop deal price: $55 ; street price: $60
What we like: One of the weirdest, most delightful games we’ve played all year. Great for veterans and new fans alike, Super Mario Bros. Wonder lets you do things in a Mario game beyond your wildest imagination.
Other things to know: The first “deal” we’ve seen for Super Mario Bros. Wonder. GameStop’s promotion of $5 off your online order requires store pickup.
Read our review of Super Mario Bros. Wonder .
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch) — Staff Favorite GameStop deal price: $35 ; street price: $45
What we like: A staff-favorite video game from our guide to relaxing video games. A new gold-standard action-adventure game for the Nintendo Switch with expansive worlds to explore. Beautifully designed and full of nostalgia.
Other things to know: Some mechanics (such as weapon durability) can be a shock for someone coming from classic Zelda games, but it works well here. The $5-off promotion applies when you pick up your online order in-store.
Read our review of the best Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite accessories .
Will the Nintendo Switch be on sale for Black Friday?
The Nintendo Switch has been a favorite among holiday shoppers for years, which is a big reason why Black Friday deals on the console are hard to come by. “Nintendo has been very stubborn about the sale price of the console,” says supervising editor Arthur Gies, who edits our gaming coverage. Nathan adds, “We’re still hopeful to see a compelling price for the OLED Switch, but if it happens, it’s likely to come and go quickly.”
So far, any early Black Friday deals we’re seeing on the Switch aren’t good enough for us to suggest that you jump at them.
For example, Best Buy has an OLED Switch Super Smash Bros. bundle available right now for $350. However, compared with standalone deals over the past 90 days for the OLED Switch alone, which we’ve seen reduced to $270 or $290, Nathan says this bundle deal “isn’t as good as we hoped for.” (Purchased à la carte, the total street price for the bundle would be about $390, Nathan estimates.)
However, if the items included in the bundle are compelling for you, he notes: “We still think it’s a decent value.”
This article was edited by Nathan Burrow.
Meet your guide
This Is the Worst Time to Travel for Thanksgiving 2023
We'll also tell you the worst time to shop Black Friday deals in stores.
For many families, traveling to a relative's house for Thanksgiving is a tradition. So is worrying about when to leave. Not knowing the best time to hit the road can cause unnecessary stress and make the holidays less enjoyable. But there's good news -- you can learn when is a good time to travel, and what time frame to avoid, depending on the day you decide to head out.
Also, if you plan on shopping Black Friday deals in stores rather than online, there are a few hours during the day that you'll want to stay home to avoid the busy crowd.
Google this week shared a prediction of what the traffic will be like in the week leading up to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. We'll tell you the best times to make your travel plans, as well as shopping plans. For more, here are some Google Maps tips you should use for your holiday travel .
The best and worst time to travel for Thanksgiving
If you're going out of town to have your Thanksgiving meal at a friend or family member's house, you'll probably want to travel when you'll experience the fewest delays. According to Google, the best time to hit the road is the Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving at around 8 p.m.
You should avoid traveling on Tuesday and Wednesday between the hours of 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. when Thanksgiving traffic is at its peak. Not to mention, that's typically when the rush hour traffic happens from those leaving work.
If you can't leave until Thanksgiving Day, you'll want to make sure you leave before noon or after 4 p.m. Google says you should stay off the road between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Also, if you're flying on a Saturday, add some extra time to your schedule if you need to be there around 11 a.m. -- that's typically when airports are busiest.
The best time to head home after Thanksgiving
If you're staying a night or two at a friend or family member's house while traveling, there's a better time to leave to avoid getting stuck in traffic. If you're leaving Saturday or Sunday, don't even think about setting out between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. unless you don't mind the congestion. Instead, try to leave at around 7 p.m. or later.
You may be better off shopping online Black Friday deals.
Here's the worst time to shop Black Friday sales in store
If you're shopping Black Friday deals, you can avoid the crowd altogether by shopping online. Many companies put some of their best sales online so you can shop from the comfort of your home. However, if it's a tradition to go Black Friday shopping in stores, there's a time frame you should steer clear of the roads. Peak traffic hits between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m., so you may not make it in time to get those AirPods on sale if you head to the store around then.
Instead, Google says you should head to the stores before noon or after 7 p.m.
Don't go to the grocery store at this time
Still haven't bought all the ingredients you need to make that special Thanksgiving dessert? You're running out of time, but you can still make it. However, if you're planning to go immediately after work on Friday, don't. Grocery stores in the US are generally busiest at 4 p.m. on Fridays. If you can, wait until late Monday night at around 8 p.m.
For more tips, check out this Thanksgiving cheat sheet for home and kitchen hacks. Also, here's how to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade .
THE 10 BEST Prato Shopping Centers
Shopping in prato.
- Gift & Specialty Shops
- Art Galleries
- Antique Stores
- Farmers Markets
- Good for a Rainy Day
- Good for Kids
- Good for Couples
- Good for Big Groups
- Honeymoon spot
- Good for Adrenaline Seekers
- Hidden Gems
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
1. Galleria degli Alberti
2. Mercato Terra di Prato
3. Antichità Marri
4. Biscottificio Mattei
5. Gelateria La Mimosa
6. libreria cattolica.
7. Alimont Cipriani Dolciumi
8. Glamour Florence luxury textiles
9. Salvadori Articoli Da Regalo
10. Lauraballa Art
12. Casa Musicale Niccoli
13. Macelleria Mantelli
14. rifò- circular fashion made in italy, 17. emporio magico.
- Mercato Terra di Prato
- Galleria degli Alberti
- Biscottificio Mattei
- Gelateria La Mimosa
- Alimont Cipriani Dolciumi