Mumbai to Dubai Cruise Travel- All you Need to Know
Last Updated: December 7, 2020
Mumbai to Dubai Cruise.
About mumbai to dubai cruise.
One of the best ways that make for the most amazing and engaging way to arrive at the crown city of UAE from Mumbai is through a water journey. Mumbai to Dubai cruise travels are well known and a huge number of Indians pick it for a thrilling ride to Dubai. Mumbai to Dubai cruise is an amazing way to enjoy a luxurious journey even before the start of your amazing Dubai vacation. From the muezzin calls to the chanting of mantras, the Mumbai to Dubai cruise is all set to present you with astounding vistas on your grand voyage with affordable opulence.
Everything About Karnika Ship
Karnika by Jalesh cruises is India’s biggest and luxurious cruise ship that offers a myriad of experiences and takes you beyond just cruising. It helps to make your cruising experience truly memorable. From pulsating music, tantalizing cuisine, bespoke performances to a host of other activities; Karnika is equipped to fill hearts with joy, delight, and happiness – a euphoria that you can never shake off.
Karnika has 14 decks with cruise accommodation in four categories and it has handicap friendly cabins as well. It has 430 cabins, that come with the view of the ocean and includes necessary and comfort items such as TV, security box, phone, with other complimentary toiletries.
The other kind of cabins is the 162 Balcony ones each measuring 15 sq meters with an extra balcony extending another 3 sq meters, to help you enjoy the magnificent view closely.
There are other 209 interior cabins that can perfectly fit a family of four. It is sure a perfect room to book if you’re on a family vacation.
Karnika cruise Mumbai to Dubai
Accommodation at cruise.
It’s not a luxury cruise without a luxurious stay. From private views of the ocean to high-end amenities that pamper your soul, Karnika by Jalesh Cruises brings to you stays at the sea like no other. Crafted for utmost comfort, each accommodation option delivers a 5-star experience.
Overlooking the vast expanse of the ocean, the room is exquisite and can accommodate up to four guests. It is replete with all the necessary facilities such as a cupboard, window or porthole, TV, private shower, wardrobe, safety deposit vault, vanity unit, air conditioning, phone, cabin exclusive services, hairdryer, and complimentary toiletries. The ship has 430 of such cabins.
The room is another classic example of exemplary interiors. The ship has 209 interior cabins. It has an added Fridge along with all essential standard facilities.
This room comes with a private balcony overlooking the ocean, where you can enjoy tea while soaking in the astounding vistas. As with other room categories, it is equipped with all necessary room comforts.
Only 36 of such state-of-the-art cabins are made in the ship as it exudes luxury. It has a private seating sofa space, private balcony along with all superb facilities.
Mumbai to Dubai Cruise Packages
There is one standard all-inclusive, comprehensive package for Mumbai to Dubai cruise that varies for different dates.
5 Days / 4 Nights: Mumbai | High Seas | High Seas | Muscat | Dubai
Departure Port: Mumbai
Starting Date: October 2019/ December 2019, and March 2020 so far
Estimated Cruise Package Price: @ 35000 per Person
Mumbai to Dubai Cruise Itineraries
Day 1: Mumbai
The ship departs from the port of Mumbai to begin a journey of amazement and forever memories.
Day 2: High Seas
Enjoy aboard Karnika and spend amazing days & nights on the seas en route Dubai
Day 3: High Seas
Here is another day of fun-filled, luxurious experiences that spoil you with the best of options onboard.
Day 4: Dubai
Enjoy unforgettable fun days onboard and disembark on the port of Dubai with memories of a lifetime.
Activities & Entertainment at Cruise
There are some amazing experiences onboard waiting for you on Karnika (Jalesh) cruises.
Mumbai to Dubai Cruise Onboard Experience
1. entertainment & spa.
- The Broadway Experience
Especially created just for the guests aboard Karnika, ‘The Broadway Experience’ exudes royalty. The exemplary show will have you singing along in joy. Get ready to be blown over by the world-class, international performers who leave you hungry for more.
- The Burlesque Experience
It is time to enjoy the boldest performance at the sea if you can handle it! An adult-only performance, this is sure to get the temperatures at the sea at an all-time high. World-class performers are set to make a bold statement with their burlesque performance.
For those who love the vibrant nightlife, Karnika has a Dome with a rocking DJ that is sure to set your mood. With premium bar services available, it’s music and fun all night.
2. Salon & Fitness at Sea
The Mumbai to Dubai cruise offers amazing state-of-the-art facilities including luxury salon experience and fully equipped gym for fitness and health.
3. Dining on Cruise
There are two areas where guests can enjoy great food- one is the main dining area and the other is the Deck and Pool food court. Main Dining Section has three top-class restaurants namely-
- The Waterfront
With the scrumptious Indian traditional thali, it offers the best of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines.
- Chef’s Table
3 set Menus awaits you with a choice of multiple courses featuring an Indian Banquet.
Bringing the best of Asian food in one place, this is a restaurant for food lovers.
The Deck and Pool Food court features restaurants namely-
- Essence of India
- The Far eastern Kadhai
- Kettle & Bun
- Vegetarian Bang
- Sugar & Spice
- The International Grill
- Hot Clay Tandoor
- Street food at Karnika, and
The entire ship offers the best in class alcoholic beverages in their world-class bars and the finest collection of nectars from across the world. There are in total nine huge bars on the ship to make sure you’re never without a glass in hand, here are the best of them.
- The Chairman’s Club is an exclusive place offering the best of beverages from around the world.
- The Dome offers amazing beverages including inspiring cocktails.
- The Pool Bar serves a wide variety of fresh juices, mocktails, and cocktails.
- The Oasis Bar too makes for a perfect choice for a leisure evening with a glass in hand.
- Guests can enjoy all the action in the casino with drinks served at the players and spectators table.
- The theatre-style bar with musical, entertainment shows, and movies serves a wide choice of drinks.
- Connexions bar is a place where you can enjoy yourself with your family and new friends made on board.
- Mix Bar serves everything from beer to whiskey and an array of nectars from across the world.
- Jalesh Bar (JB) is the place where specialty barista serves signature coffee & chai along with an indulgent choice of food.
5. Kids & Teenagers Friendly Activities
For teenage kids, there’s a special place called the ‘Quest’ where they can spend hours surfing, playing games and do a lot more. It is perfect for the age group- 12-17 years
A complete madness of dance, fun, and frolic, this is again a place for the young adults who need a little independent time without being bored.
- Adventure & Scouts
An amazing place to chill out and mingle, the area has a range of activities such as arts & crafts section, jewelry making, scavenger hunts, air hockey, karaoke & many more.
The Karnika (Jalesh) cruise has a plethora of facilities available on the cruise to make sure your stay is smooth and hassle-free. There’s a special casino that allows you to enjoy a fun time while betting on your favorite cards.
Meeting & Events at Mumbai to Dubai Cruise
1. corporate events on a cruise.
Whether you want to host a special corporate seminar or an exclusive event to mark a special occasion for your company, the ship offers exceptional facilities. Show your employees how much they mean to you with event onboard the Mumbai-Dubai cruise.
2. Birthday on a Cruise
If your loved one’s birthday is the special day that you want to be celebrated in the best possible way, then get onboard the Mumbai- Dubai cruise.
3. Romantic Getaway on a Cruise
Want to get away from the mundane routine of life and spend some quality time with your soulmate? There’s no better place than the cruise. It’s private, special and sure to give you lifelong memories to cherish.
4. Wedding on a Cruise
This special day comes once in a lifetime. Celebrate it aboard the Mumbai-Dubai cruise and make it truly different and exquisite.
Documents Required to Board a Cruise Ship
- Ensure you carry a valid passport for your Mumbai to Dubai cruise, and it must be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
- You must have a Dubai or UAE visa. If you’re planning to visit Muscat as well then you must have an Oman visa too.
- You might be asked to produce additional documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate, vaccination certificates, etc. if the cruise demands it. It is better to check it beforehand with the cruise management.
- The rules for documents to be produced are likely to change from time to time and depend on the discretion of the cruise liner.
Tips for Travellers Before Travelling on Cruise
- Make sure you book the cruise in advance to avoid last-minute hassles.
- If you’re planning to cruise with your family, it is always better to take a cabin that fits your family needs. Karnika has 5 such cabin options.
- Your cruise is all about relaxation so make sure you enjoy your time in a spa onboard the ship as well. It will help rejuvenate and enjoy your stay a lot more.
- There are various food packages available. Just pick an ideal package to satiate your taste buds.
Cruise Safety Tips
- All cruises conduct muster drills before the cruise begins which requires you to pay careful attention. It teaches you what to do in case of an emergency. Right from recognizing the different sounds or horns to wearing your vests properly, know everything during the drill.
- It is best to travel with friends or partners so that you both can look out for each other.
- With alcohol easily available on the cruise, it is important to know the limits and drink responsibly. Just like in regular bars, do not accept drinks from strangers.
- An invitation to the crew quarters by a crew member should be declined. It is unsafe and can lead to dismissal of the crew member. You may also be asked to leave the cruise at the next port.
- Always make sure that your door is properly shut before you leave or enter the room.
- If your room has a balcony, make sure that it is locked when you are not in the room and also at night. Keep it shut when the ship is docked at a port.
cruise from Mumbai to Dubai with Karnika
Top Travel Blogs to Follow in 2024 – An Extensive List Covering all Categories
Travel Mumbai to Dubai Via Underwater Train – First High-Speed Bullet Train
Aanchal is a writer by profession and an avid foodie. She loves travelling, exploring and adding cherished experiences to the book of life.
What will be the cost for a mini-suite accommodation?
The cost is not fixed and varies as per the season. It’s better to check with the cruise liner.
I am impressed with Karnika by Jalesh cruises. This massive luxurious cruise ship is like a five-star floating restaurant. The amenities onboard are impressive. I haven’t seen a burlesque performance in my life and would like to enjoy it on this cruise.
Thanks for being impressed with our blog. You will enjoy the burlesque performance by world-class artists.
Have been to Dubai several times on official trips but the idea of a water journey never struck me. This blog has compelled me to think otherwise. I am excited about this Mumbai to Dubai cruise and will take it soon.
We guarantee you that the Mumbai to Dubai cruise will be a lifetime of experience for you.
I never knew that Jalesh cruise is so fantastic. Going by the photos, the cruise ship looks like a five-star hotel. I will surely try this grand voyage full of luxury, entertainment, and luxurious stay, and great food.
We are happy that you liked our blog and are willing to give it a try to this Mumbai to Dubai cruise.
Very impressive Mumbai to Dubai water journey option! Jalesh is one of the best cruise liners of India and my maiden voyage from Mumbai to Kochi was with them only.
Thank you for your comment. We are satisfied that you’re on the same note as we when it comes to taking a voyage from Mumbai to Dubai.
Dubai trip for 5 days 14 jaunuary 2023 prise
How to book tickets for cruise
departure date after 20 jun and minimum price
How much ticket price the travel date on 23/06/22 from Mumbai to dubai
How much ticket price the travel date on 23/06/22
The cruise was sponsored by one of my clients. And I must say that Karnika by Jalesh cruises is the best luxurious ship of India. It’s huge, spacious, comfortable, well designed, and offers lots of entertainment and great foods.
I want to go Dubai by cruise from Mumbai in March…..is there is any cruise
I never knew that there is a Mumbai to Dubai cruise. Whenever I have vacationed in the UAE, I went by flight. But now after reading the post and seeing the pictures, I am excited to take this cruise.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Follow Us on :
Join The Newsletter
To Receive our best monthly deals
Get call back from us
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Kuala Lumpur
- Singapore Visa from Dubai
- Malaysia Visa from Dubai
- Thailand Visa from Dubai
- US Visa from Dubai
- Schengen Visa from Dubai
- China Visa in Dubai
- Canada Visa from Dubai
- Turkey Visa from Dubai
- Hong Kong Visa from Dubai
- Poland Visa from Dubai
- South Africa Visa from Dubai
- Web Stories
- Festivals and Events
- Romantic Destinations
- Travel Ideas
- Travel Tips
Jalesh Cruise (Indian Premium Cruise from Dubai to Mumbai 4 Nights 5 Days)
- Excursions at Muscat
- Gratuities (Mandatory Tips) of 12 USD per person per day payable on board
- Visa Cost for India
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates Port Rashid Cruise Terminal 3
- Mumbai Port Trust, Mazgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India One Way from Dubai to Mumbai
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.