Eco Baja Adventures
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
Also popular with travelers
Eco Baja Adventures - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
- (0.06 mi) PRIVATE COMPOUND WITH SWIMMING POOL at the beach
- (0.11 mi) Beach and Ocean Views
- (0.25 mi) La Poza Boutique Hotel & Spa
- (0.38 mi) Villas La Mar
- (0.38 mi) Los Colibris Casitas
- (0.70 mi) El Mirador Restaurant
- (0.91 mi) La Casita Tapas & Wine Bar
- (0.98 mi) Tequila’s Sunrise Bar & Grill
- (0.84 mi) La Esquina
- (1.23 mi) Tacos Y Mariscos El Sinaloense
- Eco Baja Tours 🚌
Eco Baja Tours
- Eco Baja Tours 🚌
Eco Baja Tours
About eco baja tours.
Bus is a convenient way of travel no matter whether you need to get to a neighboring town a couple of hours away or venture further afield crossing the whole country. Whatever your budget, buses have you covered. Express buses offer the most affordable ticket price for travellers who have very little money to spend. VIP options are geared toward those who do not want to compromise on comfort. Before you jump on a bus, make sure you choose the type of service which suits you best. For a long-haul trip look for a VIP or first-class coach which provides non-stop service to your destination or just call a minor number of stations along the way. Express or local buses in many cases may prove an acceptable choice for shorter trips, but longer rides are often not the best buy. Study the timetable before going as many long-haul destinations are served by night buses, and some offer wider seats or sleeper berths for such travels. Make an online reservation for your bus ticket with Eco Baja Tours. Other travellers’ reviews will help you to choose the best ticket and coach class.
Eco Baja Tours Popular Stations
The main stations covered by Eco Baja Tours’s buses include:
- San Jose del Cabo Airport
- La Paz Malecon Bus Station
- Los Barriles
- Todos Santos
Eco Baja Tours Top Destinations
Eco Baja Tours buses ply a number of routes and here is the list of some of the most popular ones:
- San Jose del Cabo - La Paz Baja California Sur
- La Paz Baja California Sur - San Jose del Cabo
- San Jose del Cabo - Todos Santos
- Los Barriles - San Jose del Cabo
- San Jose del Cabo - Los Barriles
- Todos Santos - San Jose del Cabo
- La Paz Baja California Sur - Todos Santos
Eco Baja Tours Ticket Prices & Bus Classes
One of the best things about bus travel is that you can almost tailor-make your trip adjusting it to your requirements for privacy and comfort. Different classes and types of buses cater to the different needs of travellers. The cheapest trips are normally offered by standard-class buses. They may be called local, express or ordinary. These are a good choice for shorter trips. Sleepers or VIP coaches are good both for longer and overnight trips. They may offer berths or wide soft reclining seats, sometimes with built-in massage options, blankets, soft drinks, and snacks, or more substantial meals on board or during toilet or refuelling stops. Travelling by night buses allows you to save on a hotel room, but to ensure the most comfortable ride do choose the class of your bus wisely. Prices always depend on the distance you ride and the type of coach. For some, even shorter trips, it is worth investing some extra money and buying a seat on a VIP bus as it can save you twice as much time as you spend travelling by an ordinary bus.
Travel by Bus: Pros & Cons
Pros of bus travel.
- Bus is the best choice to get to destinations that are not connected by rail or planes. The network of buses often covers almost the whole country, and their routes are well and long-established.
- Opposite to air travel and sometimes rail travel, taking a bus does not require arriving at the bus station much in advance. Check-in, even on international routes, does not take much time. Luggage allowances are usually very traveller-friendly, and the fee for extra luggage, if limits are set, is normally not very high.
- Bus tickets can be more affordable compared to air or fast train tickets. There is always a choice of ticket classes for all pockets. Cheaper standard options may be a bit slow and do not offer top comfort, but anyway acceptable and bring you to your destination. On longer routes, toilets or toilet stops as well as snacks, water, and sometimes toiletries and blankets are almost always included in the price.
- If you are ready to spend more, some VIP coaches offer seating comparable to business class on a plane with wide soft reclining seats, blankets, fewer passengers, and many other perks to make your trip a pleasant journey.
Cons of Bus Travel
- Newer intercity bus terminals are very often located out of the city close to bigger highways to allow buses to avoid city congestion. Unfortunately, it may create extra challenges for travellers, too. Getting to such a terminal may be a problem as in some destinations there are restrictions on vehicles allowed to enter the terminal, and you will have to use special carriers to get there. This results in higher costs as prices may be inflated. Also do calculate extra time if you are travelling during rush hours, especially if you are not familiar with the traffic situation at your starting point.
- Buses are probably the means of transport which runs out of schedule more often than trains or planes. They are heavily dependent on the road situation which sometimes can be unpredictable – accidents, road construction works, detours, etc. This is especially true for travels during weekends, high season, or national holidays. Do keep this in mind and do not plan tight connections.
- Travelling on certain routes or during the most popular periods may require advanced booking. Bear in mind that it is not always possible to show up at the bus station and hop on the next bus – tickets may well be all sold out, so organize your trip accordingly.
Eco Baja Tours popular routes
Eco baja tours stations, eco baja tours company reviews.
Reviews and Ratings for Eco Baja Tours
0 customer reviews for Eco Baja Tours
Your e-mail address will not be published. Fields marked with asterisk are required. *
Rate Eco Baja Tours now!
Please note: The purpose of the following reviews is to share your experience with Eco Baja Tours so that other users can benefit from it in their choice. Please be fair and polite and follow the rules of netiquette. If you are looking for information on timetables, prices and rides, we recommend using our search engine. For inquiries related to problems with the ticket purchase or your trip, we advise you to contact Eco Baja Tours directly. CheckMyBus is in fact not responsible for any shortcomings on the part of the company.
E-Mail Address *
Thank you for your customer review. Your comment is awaiting approval.
The CheckMyBus App
We value your privacy!
Eco Baja Adventures
Location & Hours
Suggest an edit
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur
Serving Todos Santos Area
Amenities and More
2 More Attributes
- 1 star rating Not good
- 2 star rating Could’ve been better
- 3 star rating OK
- 4 star rating Good
- 5 star rating Great
Select your rating
I booked a morning horse ride & lunch (US$125) with this outfitter while in Todos Santos thinking it looked and sounded like a respectable company from their website and also Trip Advisor reviews. I'm not sure what was going on today because upon arriving no one told me anything about the ride, where we would be going and where lunch was to be held afterwards. Clearly I was the only person booked for a ride today and the two guys working (one of which I found out later was called Carlos) barely spoke any English. First and foremost I wish I had seen the condition of their horses BEFORE signing up and paying -- these poor horse are emaciated and look utterly miserable. They are SKIN and BONE! For comparison you will pass another stable driving down the track to get to this "ranch", which has several very healthy and happy and well-fed looking horses. The fact that this place has "eco" in the title is an absolute JOKE. Carlos didn't even ask me if I could ride, just assumed I couldn't and proceeded to start walking off with me on a lead rope. When I told him I didn't need leading -- or paid for a 2hr ride to be lead along like a kid -- and asked him A) where we were going and B) if lunch would be back here afterwards he just told me to calm down. WTF?! The sight of the horses here made me want to cry. I have been riding since I was 4 years old and have ridden with outfitters all over the world --- the horses I rode in Morocco were in better condition than this. It broke my heart. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you care about animal welfare do NOT book a riding tour here.
Business owner information
Mar 15, 2019
We are acknowledging your review regarding your incomplete visit at the Huerta. Your description is completely opposite from all visitors that have booked and enjoyed the tour with us. Carlos has always been appreciated by experienced riders and new riders. He speaks Spanish yes. All previous English speaking visitors had never had a problem communicating with Carlos understanding that they spoke no Spanish and that Carlos spoke little English. They found a way to enjoy the ride and the beauty of the surroundings. According to Carlos, you simply decided to get off the horse and leave. Would you of started the ride, your experience would have been different. Carlos owns and care a great deal about his horses and the way you have described his horses is far from reality. If this would be the case, no visitors would have come back and would have written all positive reviews. Please know that other visitors like you were lifetime riders and horse owners as well. Some even have ranch in the USA and Canada. They, as well as you, have been traveling and riding worldwide. We feel your review is biased and discriminatory. Karen, his partner speaks Spanish, English and French and would have been there hosting your meal at the Huerta upon your return. Again, reading the previous reviews, you may acknowledge that visitors have enjoyed their experience. You have a right to your opinion yet we feel that your review is unfounded.
Had an amazing ride on the beach!! Karen and Carlos greeted us warmly and made sure to ask how much experience we had beforehand. They even led us around a little so we could get used to the feel of riding since it had been years for the both of us. The horses are healthy, gentle and well-behaved. I will definitely be back to ride again. Thank you for the amazing experience!
See all photos from Ms D. for Eco Baja Adventures
Mar 23, 2019
Thank you for your words . It was a pleasure having you , hope you have a nice night and keep Salsa dancing . Hope to see you again soon !
People Also Viewed
Ultimate Thrill Baja
Land’s End Tours
Cactus Atv Tours
Canopy Costa Azul
East Cape Explorers
Omega Tours Todos Santos
Food Tours Near Me
Riding Schools Near Me
Other Places Nearby
Find more Tours gastronómicos near Eco Baja Adventures
Find more Equitación near Eco Baja Adventures
Related Cost Guides
Town Car Service
Last updated on 03/23/2019
- Quienes Somos
Contáctanos: Desde México +52 612 123 0000
- Términos y condiciones
- Aviso de privacidad
- Sistema de facturación
- Preguntas Frecuentes
- Contacta atención al cliente
LIFE CHANGING WHALE ENCOUNTERS
Perhaps the most extraordinary wildlife encounter on the planet is a visit to San Ignacio Lagoon to meet up close 40-ton Grey Whales and their newborn calves. Grey whale mothers often seek out human interaction as they approach our boats to present their newborn calves to us while encouraging visitors to scratch their heads, back, and baleen as they lounge around our boats. Over the years this behavior has become a regular occurrence only at San Ignacio Lagoon.
Three Trip Options
5 Day Air Trips
Our most popular trip – Our privately chartered aircraft takes you directly to San Ignacio Lagoon.
8 Day Big Whale Trip
Best of Baja: Marine wildlife on the the Sea of Cortez to the breeding lagoon of San Ignacio on the Pacific Ocean.
Get to our eco-lodge by your own means of transportation and pay the all inclusive daily rate.
Baja Ecotours Whale Blog
2023 San Ignacio Lagoon Whale Census
2023 Whale Census for San Ignacio Lagoon. This is a an extremely positive outlook given there were so many newborn calves seen along with the high concentration of whales making the southbound journey. Over the past few years of 2021 & 2022 we had an unusual mortality event or UME…and it looks like we have... Continue reading →
Fred Greene’s 5 Day Air Trip to San Ignacio Lagoon
Thanks Fred for this great video of your trip on March 12-16. Fred shows us a full accounting of our 5 day air trip to San Ignacio Lagoon and Campo Cortez to see the Gray Whales. Private flight from Tijuana directly to San Ignacio Lagoon and then mother Gray Whales nursing and playing with their... Continue reading →
Whale Watching for Kids at Laguna San Ignacio
A day of up close whale encounters unique to Laguna San Ignacio. Campo Cortez Ecolodge on the shores of San Ignacio Lagoon is proud to bring our guests up close and personal with the Pacific Gray Whales that are born in this precious lagoon. Kids especially have the best of luck with newborn Gray Whale... Continue reading →
Fresh Oysters Served at Campo Cortez
It’s our last night of a group trip at Campo Cortez and we always have a fun treat with locally grown and harvested oysters from “SOL AZUL” oyster farms here at San Ignacio Lagoon. Since we are asked about the oysters and where they come from, how they are harvested and more….we thought why not... Continue reading →
What Our Guests Are Saying
- "This is an absolute MUST! Baja Ecotours was a huge part of why my trip was so extraordinary. Go with this company! You won’t regret it!" Kelly Moore
- "The most incredible experience I've ever had, an incredibly beautiful and remote place, where the connection with nature and other people is impossible not to happen. " Sandra Naylor
- "Watching gray whales play around the boat is some of the most amazing wild animal encounters I've ever had. Baja Ecotours made that experience even more enjoyable." Peter Kragh
- "What a fantastic experience...a trip of a lifetime with Baja Ecotours!!! Would highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in nature and big animals!" Curtis McNamee
- "I have returned to Campo Cortez and Baja Ecotours for two decades. There are no equal companies for seeing whales up close and learning how to appreciate and protect them." James Dorsey
- "Magical people and magical place. The whales literally followed us with Captain Maldo. This is a must experience for everyone!" Azimuth Properties
October 16 - 21st Live now! Marlin and Mexico sardine run! ➞
Bait ball & Mahi Mahi action!
Amazing bait ball interaction!
First day of baitballs!
Muy buena experiencia.
- Post author By Staff
- Post date March 29, 2023
Ha sido una experiencia muy bonita. Rouss y nuestro capitán nos llevaron a lugares buenísimos donde tuvimos encuentros con ballenas increíbles.
Nueva perspectiva de este mundo
Muchas gracias, de las mejores experiencias de mi vida, me dan una nueva perspectiva de este mundo, me siento emocionada.
¡Una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida! Muchas gracias, por su profesionalismo, su conocimiento y gran equipo humano.
Experiencias más hermosas de mi vida
¡En concreto, una de las experiencias más bonitas de mi vida!
Recuerda por siempre
Hoy Tony y Tito nos hicieron sentirnos parte de su tribu de ballenas. Jugamos con la ballena “It”, tan íntimamente que nos dejó acariciar la lengua, que más necesitamos en nuestra vida?
El mejor viaje de todos
Además de la experiencia turística en general, la atención, las instalaciones, el personal, la comida las salidas a la laguna
Experience That Changed My Life
- Post date March 28, 2023
Today was our second date. What an amazing experience!! I am so grateful to be here. The stuff makes me feel welcome.
Words cannot adequately describe how awe-inspiring these magnificent, gentle, playful creatures are.
Picture Prefect Dream
The Entire experience lived up to the dream of being here. The interaction with the whales was priceless, absolutely life changing to me.
Everything was Perfect!
Everything has been perfect!! The staff knowledge, kind, patient and helpful. Thanks to everyone for a perfect vacation!!
Life Changing Experience
This has been a most incredible life changing experience. We will cherish these memories. We are thriller and feel so fortunate that we found you.
First-Class Experience for Divers of All Skill Levels
- Post date July 25, 2022
- No Comments on First-Class Experience for Divers of All Skill Levels
The Gallant Lady by Nautilus is a beautifully well-appointed ship built to provide a best in class live aboard SCUBA diving experience for an intimate number of guests. She holds only 12 divers but on the trip I was booked on, there were only six divers in the group!
- Post date July 13, 2022
- No Comments on Magical
It was clear that the staff cared for this region, the whales, and the people who have come to share them.
- No Comments on Life-Changing Experience
These magnificent creatures chose to come to us. The guides were very professional and never crowded them, they would get close enough for them to approach us if they chose. As well, the guides were a wealth of information and history.
Fabulous, Soul Touching Experience
- No Comments on Fabulous, Soul Touching Experience
Baja Expeditions whale watching in the San Ignacio Lagoon was an outstanding trip in all facets. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. The whale-watching experiences were absolutely amazing. The accommodations were fabulous right down to the hot water bottles wrapped in fleece that was given to us each night after dinner to tuck into our beds. The meals were excellent.
- No Comments on Beyond Words
Interaction with whales beyond words. Loved it. thank you to all staff at the camp as well.
Bucket-List-Worthy San Ignacio Camp
- No Comments on Bucket-List-Worthy San Ignacio Camp
There was nothing at all I would have changed. A word of advice, do bring some warm clothes and something wind-proof. We would recommend this trip to anyone who loves nature, animals, and adventure!
Up Close Whale Watching
- No Comments on Up Close Whale Watching
The encounters are on the whale’s terms, with lots of respect for the whales shown by the captain’s handling of the boat.
- No Comments on Outstanding Service
Every detail was attended to, and our satisfaction was their goal. Even going too early in the season was not a problem, the staff placed us exactly where we needed to be on the huge lagoon to meet as many whales as possible.
The service is absolutely top notch
- Post date November 8, 2021
- No Comments on The service is absolutely top notch
From the hospitality to the dives itself. The beauty of the southern sea of Cortez is just amplified by the crew of the Gallant Lady. For my second time visiting this area, I would have to saw this has been the best experience thus far. Spotting Orcas, Hammerheads, and Bullsharks have highlighed this trip.
Please send me the latest news, special offers and promotional emails.
New beautiful digital guide to exploring baja, mexico., search baja expeditions website:.